Cup RACE thread --- Texas

This actually has been some of the best racing I’ve seen here in awhile. They’re using that resin almost like a cushion.

As far as dirty air, well as long as a splitter exists you’re going to have a lot of problems. I don’t care if there’s 1000 HP lol, the car is going to be upset

This actually has been some of the best racing I’ve seen here in awhile. They’re using that resin almost like a cushion.

As far as dirty air, well as long as a splitter exists you’re going to have a lot of problems. I don’t care if there’s 1000 HP lol, the car is going to be upset
What does the splitter have to do with it?

No big surprise. Bowman's crew has been putting him in bad positions all year that has put him in wrecking territory and now Bubba has already ended Bowman's day.
Curious to see how the NextGen will be on intermediates next year, hopefully getting the air taken off of cars will be less of an ordeal.

Bowman happened to be in a bad spot directly behind Bubba.

Truex is fading quickly.

The high line in the resin is working well tbh.
Worked fine at Nashville too. Resin > PJ1.

That being said, imagine having a car and tire combo so bad that the track needs modifications to make side by side racing possible.

Fingers crossed for the Next Gen.

This race has been on pretty good so far. Reddick is the franchise for RCR, he’s been up with the playoff contenders the last few weeks

Wonder if those that topped off can really make it. Just told Chase he cannot make it.

12 having a great fight with 9
I see this was 11 minutes ago, but why are bee has been my dark horse for the final four. Those final two wins before the playoffs make a difference. He may be able to point his way into the final four

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom