Cup RACE thread --- Texas

I’d imagine these drivers/teams are realistically telling themselves they need to win one of these three(now 2…) races anyhow. No one is counting on ‘pointing’ into Phoenix at the start of this stuff…

Blaney looks nice being 2nd in the standings but that doesn’t mean anything right now

I’d imagine these drivers/teams are realistically telling themselves they need to win one of these three(now 2…) races anyhow. No one is counting on ‘pointing’ into Phoenix at the start of this stuff…

Blaney looks nice being 2nd in the standings but that doesn’t mean anything right now
? ? a driver can make more points with stage wins converting to playoff points than a driver who only wins the races as it stands. Hamlin all season has been demonstrating that point

? ? a driver can make more points with stage wins converting to playoff points than a driver who only wins the races as it stands. Hamlin all season has been demonstrating that point
You're right. No matter what, at least one driver will point in. I don't see why anyone would argue against that.

The point is, the drivers are focused on winning. Sure at least one will point in…

Save for Truex, oh hey there, remember me?

;)

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I do, and even though we didn't agree on our driver tiers, I for one appreciate your thoughtful contributions to the board. ;)

Texas does not need to be in the playoffs. That was a pitiful showing of a crowd. But they've ruined that track, so I can see why fans don't come out.

Texas does not need to be in the playoffs. That was a pitiful showing of a crowd. But they've ruined that track, so I can see why fans don't come out.
Dad looked. $140 a seat for the decent seats. $75 for bleachers down low. $200 up top.

Dad looked. $140 a seat for the decent seats. $75 for bleachers down low. $200 up top.
Thats outrageous for that venue. Even some of the most expensive GA seating at the best and most modern NFL stadiums are ~$150. Hell, you can watch the defending Superbowl champions play at a great home venue in gorgeous weather for under ~$90 a pop.

Ripping seating out and raising the cost of admission. Smart.

Thats outrageous for that venue. Even some of the most expensive GA seating at the best and most modern NFL stadiums are ~$150. Hell, you can watch the defending Superbowl champions play at a great home venue in gorgeous weather for under ~$90 a pop.

Exactly what dad said - They'd make more money selling 3x seats at $50 than 1x seats at $150 due to concessions

We went to monster jam instead. $55 a seat for cushioned, club-level seats for a 2.5 hour show...but they snag you with $35 per car parking fee

TMS has free parking.

They say everything bigger in Texas. I guess even prices.

Back
Top Bottom