Cup RACE thread --- Texas

Firestone Tire and Rubber Company is an American tire company founded by Harvey Firestone (1868–1938) in 1900 initially to supply solid rubber side-wire tires[2] for fire apparatus,[3] and later, pneumatic tires for wagons, buggies, and other forms of wheeled transportation common in the era. Firestone soon saw the huge potential for marketing tires for automobiles, and the company was a pioneer in the mass production of tires. Harvey Firestone had a personal friendship with Henry Ford, and used this to become the original equipment supplier of Ford Motor Company automobiles, and was also active in the replacement market.[4]

nah everything is the tracks fault
I’m confused on that one, I would think the track has nothing to do with it? When in doubt blame TMS I guess. With ya, it’s a good facility the racing today has been good when the tires have held up

I notice the announcers talk about the tire problems, but avoid speculating that NASCAR might have made a bad wheel/tire decision.
Is it NASCAR though? Is it the teams with adjusting pressures? I don’t know this is crazy

Blaney coming back up through to the top 5. He’s been fast all day

I wonder if Firestone or General Tire are interested in the NASCAR tire rights moving forward.
No chance anyone else will be ready for next season. They’ll probably sign Goodyear for another 3-5 years before the end of the season.

Yeah booth, I agree. It is pretty f^%@ing unbelievable. This is the dumbest s$@% I've ever seen.

Ha ha did Byron get even? He picked an opportune time I’d say.

We just gonna keep doing this until someone gets hurt?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom