Cup RACE thread --- The Roval

And here we go

IMHO, if a driver misses the chicane to avoid a crash, at most they should only get a time penalty
I'm not a fan of time penalties. If they miss the chicane and gain positions, they should have to give the positions back.
If someone misses the chicane without gaining an advantage, there shouldn't be any penalty, IMO.

I'm not a fan of time penalties. If they miss the chicane and gain positions, they should have to give the positions back.
If someone misses the chicane without gaining an advantage, there shouldn't be any penalty, IMO.
They gain time and save tire wear. They’re not driving the same course. They should be penalized.

It looked like Menard started that all by getting into the back of Kurt

These guys could do themselves a lot of favors if they didn't drive into 1 so hard. The risk just isn't worth it.

So they never threw the yellow for Bowmans wreck but they threw it for Preece?

issa joke

Tums

"We love the Charlotte Motor Speedway Roval and its 17 twists and turns. However, in re-watching last year’s race, we realized the only corner name people could remember was the TUMS Heartburn Turn — you know, the one where Brad Keselowski led half the field straight into the wall on a late-race restart."

-Steve Luvende

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...roval-turn-name-for-one-of-the-courses-turns/

I take that back, that was Kurts fault

1 lap shootouts are stupid. Just have the stage under caution and go to stage 2.

Network designed commercial breaks.

I have no idea what’s going on
NBC cuts to a commercial every chance they get

Back
Top Bottom