Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Great day for Matt .. he's really picked up his road racing game the past few years. Good points day as well. +28 on Bowyer, and only down 6 on McMurray and 11 on Elliott. He's going to slip ahead of those two in the next two weeks.
And 90-odd up on Logano.

When they left Larson and Elliot out there, I thought maybe they know something, but it was early so? It would have been different it they would have both been out front at the end of the race by being off sequence, but that wasn't going to happen with stages and that much race to go. Left a couple of sitting ducks out there.

Seriously? Many health care plans cover eye glasses; ask your provider.

1. The Gibbs connection

2. He wins too much

3. He and Pearn whine too much

Those have been the three complaints I've seen. Comments from the mouth breathing simpletons on facebook or yahoo don't count

1. The Gibbs connection

2. He wins too much

3. He and Pearn whine too much

Those have been the three complaints I've seen. Comments from the mouth breathing simpletons on facebook or yahoo don't count
The Gibbs connection is basically complaining about Toyota

I gotta say it .............. if Blaney or Brad had won that race I would have lost my lunch .... right on the couch

Thank you for the burnout Martin
I had that happen to me yesterday after the Xfinity race.

Lot of people are saying the race flew by. Nobody got much of a chance to catch up, hardly any restarts, and the race was over quick.
Yeah, I would say this has to be one the the fastest Glen races, like you said, there was nothing happening on track to slow the race, today's race was almost a 1.5 miler track that happened to have right hand turns as well.

Lot of people are saying the race flew by. Nobody got much of a chance to catch up, hardly any restarts, and the race was over quick.
I can see why. I watched it, and man, this race and Pocono have been a welcome change compared the 6 hours that everyone had to endure just to see KK win at Indy 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
they just had to play the Martin Truex Blake Sheldon Music video...
Hahaha, you thought you wouldn't see that again, didn't ya? :p It's just like the KFC commercial, it keeps bringi- I mean coming back.

Amazing performance by the 78 ......... lat those guys fly by while he maintained his steady fuel saving pace !!! remarkable

Funny how nobody on his team "held him back"? They prob just wanted him to get his ass kicked again. He realized nobody was going to save him from himself so he diverted to another driver.
Funny how some people jump on everything drivers and crew chiefs say in the heat of the race.

KDB didn't think so, ran off to cry and declined to be interviewed
At what age does his momma make him put his big boy pants on? Maybe he needs to listen to some old Stewart interviews when he was PO'd, so he would know what to say. Can't understand why the sponsors put up with his crap.

Then again most these posters act like they are saints compared to Kyle Busch.
Ive never tried to punch a competitor in the face after losing to them. I went on & beat them on the field the next time we met, which is the worst burning revenge. Keep it on the field during play.

Nobody dislikes Kyle for his talents, its his mouth and rage that makes him detestable.

"Somebody better hold me back from the 2 after this race"

Kyle realizes nobody is gonna hold him back so we acts like he's talking to another driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said on that later post race show that Kyle didn't decline an interview they just didn't get to him.
They are learning. I wouldn't want to ask and get ignored or belittled either.

Funny how some people jump on everything drivers and crew chiefs say in the heat of the race.
Funny how Some drivers are easy to make fun of or point out their infantile actions and canary ass threats WAY more than others.

Back
Top Bottom