Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Truex just bounced the ass of the car off the wall when he started his burn out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truex is going to have such a huge lead going in the chas...........er, playoffs.

I don't mind a killer fuel mileage race. Still tons of fun.
I dont mind them , as long as it inst every race, today, it help the overall excitement of the race.

So 4 most playoff points after race 35 make final 4?

Truex makes it for sure.
Larson.
Johnson
Brad

Will be your final four

I would gladly see some ovals take a hike and more road races put in the schedule. Makes dem boys turn right! Also, shut up Truex with your inane blah blah blah.

Truex just bounced the ass of the car off the wall when he started his burn out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh, it don't matter, road season is done for this year. That car will be in a corner of the shop till next year.

Another bad summer for the 48. P29 somehow. 3 strait finishes 29th or worse

What Matt Kenseth really thinks: "Martin was the fastest JGR car today..."

Eh, it don't matter, road season is done for this year. That car will be in a corner of the shop till next year.
lol, that is not what he was talking about, more like if there were any parts of the body that would not pass post race, banging them back in so it would

Please note, I am not saying the 78 has a cheated up car.

Truex has been racing in cup for 13 seasons. Went through some tough spells. Got screwed over at MWR. Kept fighting. Got a shot with a team that at the time wasn't Considered a title caliber team. Kept digging and is reaping the rewards for it.

And people think it's undeserved or that he was just given it.

Do people really have the sooks over the fact he drives a Toyota THAT much?

Agreed, I had hoped Ives would follow Chase to Cup but Letarte leaving kind of screwed that up. They had success together in Xfinity maybe a reunion is in order.
Not to say Chase & Alan arent successful but Alan proved his strategy incompetence with Jeff & has carried his goofs over with Chase. Chase is usually pretty humble but losses like these have gotta eat him up.

lol, that is not what he was talking about, more like if there were any parts of the body that would not pass post race, banging them back in so it would

Please note, I am not saying the 78 has a cheated up car.
Oh, haha, gotcha.

Not to say Chase & Alan arent successful but Alan proved his strategy incompetence with Jeff & has carried his goofs over with Chase. Chase is usually pretty humble but losses like these have gotta eat him up.
It's got to be getting old for him at this point. He had a car that COULD have won today. Only to have Alan **** the bed again

Could I get some bad luck please? :waver:Anyone know where I can find some bad luck??

:confused::confused:
Ffs

Never thought I'd be cheering for Kenseth to win again

Oh for sure, Alan is a capable crew chief and has a record of putting together good running cars consistently (for the most part) but he's less successful when it comes to closing the deal or winning with strategy calls.

Looks like Jones is getting his Butt kicked by Daniel.

Kenseth may not have won, but he made up a ton of points on everyone else near the cutoff line.

Great day for Matt .. he's really picked up his road racing game the past few years. Good points day as well. +28 on Bowyer, and only down 6 on McMurray and 11 on Elliott. He's going to slip ahead of those two in the next two weeks.

Truex has been racing in cup for 13 seasons. Went through some tough spells. Got screwed over at MWR. Kept fighting. Got a shot with a team that at the time wasn't Considered a title caliber team. Kept digging and is reaping the rewards for it.

And people think it's undeserved or that he was just given it.

Do people really have the sooks over the fact he drives a Toyota THAT much?

If he still drove a Chevy no one would care

Back
Top Bottom