Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

It's hard to take the focus off of this battle for the lead but some double box would be good.

These guys are putting on a show though.

I want another road course on the schedule in 21...real road course not a gimmick roval. Elkart Lake where Road America is is nice during Cup Playoff time.
Birmingham and Atlanta are nice well into October, but I'm not holding my breath.

Scared.gif

What was the point of the 48 pitting after stage 2, if he was gonna pit on sequence 20 laps later? Gave up 17 spots... Then put in a situation to wreck.

Dumb CC decision

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I want another road course on the schedule in 21...real road course not a gimmick roval. Elkart Lake where Road America is is nice during Cup Playoff time.
Road America would be great. Another place where the guys have to wring the hell out of the car all around the track. The difference between The Glen, where you have to manhandle the car, and Sonoma, where you have to be so delicate, is really evident on the TV screen.

Road America would be great. Another place where the guys have to wring the hell out of the car all around the track. The difference between The Glen, where you have to manhandle the car, and Sonoma, where you have to be so delicate, is really evident on the TV screen.
These guys would have to hustle this car around that place. A late October playoff race under a cool Midwest sky. Sign me up.

Chase is gonna have to make a big mistake like Turn 1 on the last lap last year to give Truex an opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom