Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

Damn Bubba, that is not a good place to park the car

Several cars have lost it in that particular part of the track this weekend.

Shame that such light contact warrants having to pull the fender out so much.

I've seen NBC assign him one solid, non-lifestyle interview. The guy nailed it. I wish he wouldn't get stuck with these bits, but I wouldn't like them regardless of who was doing them.

Hell even those can be fun. Some people seem to take life way to serious sometimes. Some of the best people I known are like Rut. Makes life fun and entertaining.

Hell even those can be fun. Some people seem to take life way to serious sometimes. Some of the best people I known are like Rut. Makes life fun and entertaining.
Sorry, I just don't care what they're doing in the infield or the parking lot or the grandstands. Again, it ain't Wood; I wouldn't care if BP was talking to them.

Sorry, I just don't care what they're doing in the infield or the parking lot or grandstands. Again, it ain't Wood; I wouldn't care if BP was talking to them.
They are trying to advertise what its like at certain parts of the track to entice fans to attend.

Unfortunately most places they advertise cost and arm, leg and your first born child to get admission.

You're ahead of me. Clue me in; what's the point?
I deleted my reply to you, I wanted to move on from this discussion :D

But, one could say its to help show the people at home the local race track atmosphere, to try and sell the at track experience to people that may have never been to race before , something on those lines, or I could 100% wrong and its for some other reason.

I've seen NBC assign him one solid, non-lifestyle interview. The guy nailed it. I wish he wouldn't get stuck with these bits, but I wouldn't like them regardless of who was doing them.

Rutledge has grown on me. He's a good guy. I don't have a problem with these segments either.

Back
Top Bottom