Cup RACE thread ---- Watkins Glen

All the **** people talk about Ross Chastain, and nobody talks about Corey Lajoie because he doesn’t win and is likable.

Corey seems to be involved in a ton of incidents.
What did Corey do? Those two were mucking up and he got involved

1692567570348.png

Totally a tantrum. But I'm not surprised..he kind of made a point after the Hamlin deal to be more retaliatory.

At least there's fireworks lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
That's good tho, at some point you gotta let it be known that you've had enough

All the **** people talk about Ross Chastain, and nobody talks about Corey Lajoie because he doesn’t win and is likable.

Corey seems to be involved in a ton of incidents.
Once Austin and Kyle see the replay a few times, they may have thoughts about the #7s involvement here.

Yeah, Larson got moved. But he doesn’t need to be making enemies with and retaliating against also-rans over something that happened over 18th. That doesn’t do you any good, and he netted a loss in points with it too.
He doesn't need to get bullied by Dillon. Smh.

That was a text book move by Dillon. Wtf lol. I guess maybe there was other stuff?

If Larson is mad about that then I'm taking last year to my grave. It's official.
Again, there were multiple incidents throughout the race. He almost wrecked Larson 10+ laps earlier on two occasions.

I will say, if that move is what set Larson to do that. Then, a few people definitely owe Larson one. It is what it is, and I see he did get moved so I guess he felt he deserved it. At least he has a reason.

Ahh well there we go. They showed it.
Yup, they also didn't show the few other incidents they had earlier.

Dillon had that one coming. I won't defend other things, but I'll defend Larson there, that was the 3rd time Dillon got into him, and the other two were as Larson was passing him

Dillon almost wrecked him twice like 15 laps prior, and then jacked him up, and moved him into 10, which is why Larson spun him...

I thought that Dillon must have hit Larson coming into that corner because on that last replay Larson was all of a sudden way outside of and next to Dillon, when previously he had been right behind Chastain with Dillon behind him. Wish they had a better replay of that.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me why when Larson retaliates, we just pretend it's not retaliation? Lolol

Because he never makes mistakes. He only overcomes the adversity of not being a silver spoon! /s. Anxiously await his 1 week suspension for retaliation. 🤣🙄. (Yea, I know it’s apples and oranges, just being salty)

Because he never makes mistakes. He only overcomes the adversity of not being a silver spoon! /s. Anxiously await his 1 week suspension for retaliation. . (Yea, I know it’s apples and oranges, just being salty)
I mean, honestly it really isnt apples to oranges. It was retaliation, so, if NASCAR has any consistency, he should be suspended. But turn 11 at Watkins Glen is okay I guess.

We're at Daytona next weekend, and Larson is the worst, stupidest plate racer in the history of NASCAR, so that'll be a penalty in itself LOL

Bubba is his own worst enemy. “Told myself all week I was gonna wreck and I suck”. About in tears over a 12th place finish on a road course.

Take a deep breath man.

Bubba is his own worst enemy. “Told myself all week I was gonna wreck and I suck”. About in tears over a 12th place finish on a road course.

Take a deep breath man.
Small victories man. Mental health is no joke. Some people have a hard hard time changing their thoughts. That's why CBT exists

He doesn't need to get bullied by Dillon. Smh.
Just not worth it though. He was only back there because he screwed himself, and the only other times he should see him is when he’s lapping him. No need to make backmarker enemies. Reminds me of when Denny Hamlin and Corey Lajoie had some stupid beef a few years ago and Corey would make it that much harder to put a lap on for a few weeks.

Exactly. A lot of people don’t understand this.
People see varying levels of it in sports..but there's a difference between someone struggling with anxiety or depression or mental health (which still shouldn't be taken lightly) and someone having a legitimately diagnosable mental illness that requires clinical diagnosis and treatment.

I'm not saying that's Bubba, but I wouldn't be totally surprised given his talks of depression, and his behavior, and his obvious lack of confidence. Who knows, though.

Just not worth it though. He was only back there because he screwed himself, and the only other times he should see him is when he’s lapping him. No need to make backmarker enemies. Reminds me of when Denny Hamlin and Corey Lajoie had some stupid beef a few years ago and Corey would make it that much harder to put a lap on for a few weeks.
I see your side, but mine is ya don't get bullied. He lost a probable win by Hamlin, Chastain ruined a good chance for another.

This i agree with.

I see your side, but mine is ya don't get bullied. He lost a probable win by Hamlin, Chastain ruined a good chance for another.
Chastain also wrecked him at Dover with a top 3 car. Ross took out a lapper who crashed into Larson.

I know Elliott fans say Larson has it coming, but he's been wrecked out of 3, possibly 4 wins this season, does that net out? He's been junked a lot this season, and he's been junked out of more wins this year than anyone else, including Elliott last year, and typically he just rolls over.

I get it. I don't think it's worth it either. But I get it and see it as justified at this point

Guys in all fairness, this shat is intense, it will consume you sometimes. I get it Bubba
In my "take my man card moment" my first Cup race was the Bristol night race and I made my way up to the Spotters area on the roof and they were doing the pre race and then the National Anthem I got overwhelmed with emotion, it just came out of no where, tears flowed but then I got myself together. I cant explain how hard this stuff is.

Problem is he isn’t punching back against the right guys. The Billy Bad Butt routine with Austin Dillon isn’t helping him against Hamlin, Chastain, or the other contenders who have used him up.

In my "take my man card moment" my first Cup race was the Bristol night race and I made my way up to the Spotters area on the roof and they were doing the pre race and then the National Anthem I got overwhelmed with emotion, it just came out of no where, tears flowed but then I got myself together. I cant explain how hard this stuff is.
That's awesome.

Problem is he isn’t punching back against the right guys. The Billy Bad Butt routine with Austin Dillon isn’t helping him against Hamlin, Chastain, or the other contenders who have used him up.
Tony Stewart reference lol

Think this just lets you keep your man card imo. Takes a real man to admit things like that imo. The ones who try acting tough when they aren’t imo are less of a man than ones who actually show emotion

Back
Top Bottom