Cup RACE thread ---- Watkins Glen

Byron is gonna have so many playoff points in the bag.

Harvick and Keselowski can sleep easy heading to Daytona. That’s a nice feeling.

DRAMA FOR 19th!!!!!
Penske is also the exception, not the norm. Having championship teams in multiple disciplines is a remarkable achievement. Penske runs a world class organization with top notch people.

The decline in SHR's fortunes seem to correlate with their owners getting more involved with other interests. I don't know why it's happening but neither owner seems interested in fixing the issue.
lol. You dont know that, thats an incredibly dumb statement

Larson smashing ‘em up for 18th in the final corner. LMAO

Super entertaining driver but I don’t understand him sometimes.
Byron and Larson are polar opposites.

Byron is the most boring driver but is THE most effective driver in NASCAR right now by far.

Larson is entertaining, but makes a ton of mistakes, needlessly puts himself in bad situations, and makes a ton of enemies.

Larson running into someone? I’m shocked.
Dillon almost wrecked him twice like 15 laps prior, and then jacked him up, and moved him into 10, which is why Larson spun him...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Can someone explain to me why when Larson retaliates, we just pretend it's not retaliation? Lolol

Byron and Larson are polar opposites.

Byron is the most boring driver but is THE most effective driver in NASCAR right now by far.

Larson is entertaining, but makes a ton of mistakes, needlessly puts himself in bad situations, and makes a ton of enemies.
2021 was the outlier. He’s back to what he was with Ganassi. Super talented, can win any week. But his own worst enemy, mistake prone, and erratic week to week. If he doesn’t **** up, his crew will.

Only difference is he has the fastest cars in the field.

Can someone explain to me why when Larson retaliates, we just pretend it's not retaliation? Lolol

Would love to see the backstory onboards then. Because the broadcast ain’t paying attention to the midfield in the final run.

2021 was the outlier. He’s back to what he was with Ganassi. Super talented, can win any week. But his own worst enemy, mistake, prone, and erratic week to week.

Only difference is he has the fastest cars in the field.
2021 was an outlier in part because Hendrick had a literally insurmountable advantage over the field.

Christ dude, you just pick fights over anything, don't you?

I said "seems." I don't have any insider information and neither do you.
Fight? I'm telling you the truth, you dont like it so its a fight. I'm sure Gene and Tony sit in the Monday meeting a laugh and say F it and laugh out loud.

Could you find me video of this?
I was riding his on board when it happened. Spotters complained a few times earlier about the 3 almost wrecking him, and then he got shoved out of the way and completely missed turn 10 because of it.

It was definitely a temper tantrum, for sure..but it was retaliatory.

I was riding his on board when it happened. Spotters complained a few times earlier about the 3 almost wrecking him, and then he got shoved out of the way and completely missed turn 10 because of it.

It was definitely a temper tantrum, for sure..but it was retaliatory.

I’ll see if I can find it, if so then fair game. But I need to see it for myself first. I ain’t calling you a liar by the way, I just want to see it for myself.

I’ll see if I can find it, if so then fair game. But I need to see it for myself first. I ain’t calling you a liar by the way, I just want to see it for myself.
Totally a tantrum. But I'm not surprised..he kind of made a point after the Hamlin deal to be more retaliatory.

At least there's fireworks lol

Totally a tantrum. But I'm not surprised..he kind of made a point after the Hamlin deal to be more retaliatory.

At least there's fireworks lol

Now if he’d save that for next time he’s door to door with Denny for a win lol

Yeah, Larson got moved. But he doesn’t need to be making enemies with and retaliating against also-rans over something that happened over 18th. That doesn’t do you any good, and he netted a loss in points with it too.

Back
Top Bottom