Cup RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

My setup ain’t quite as thought out as others. 😂. But it works!
IMG_1576.jpeg

Lol Larson ran down the 45/9 like nothing then spotters called him into pit way too late and missed pit entry. Costed him about a second of track position

Lol Larson ran down the 45/9 like nothing then spotters called him into pit way too late and missed pit entry. Costed him about a second of track position

Actually about 3 seconds.

5 team is fumbling all over themselves these playoffs. Jesus

Gustafsoned again. “Stay out, every point counts.” Awesome! Let’s bury him in 28th! Worked so well last few times you tried it! 🤣

He had also passed Gibbs, Logano and Byron and zero coverage of it. He was flying.

Chase: “how many pitted?”
Alan, fumbling…”uh… 20. We’ll be buried, gotta go get them.”
Chase: “yeah, we’re NOT doing that again.” Wish I could accurately convey Chase’s tone. 🤣

9 was stuck behind the 2 and wouldn’t get aggressive. Ugh

Stage one and my bingo card is almost full! Gustafsoned, not going for it with faster car, not really asking for changes, poor stop…. 🤣😔

Back
Top Bottom