Cup "rainy" RACE thread --- COTA

Chase gifted a win and his fans will continue to woe is me like sociopaths with a victim complex. Picked the winner btw. But this is the last straw. Nascar is a joke of a sanctioning body and the only series that is afraid of racing in the rain. Delete my account. I’m done with this ****
Imagine being a Kyle Busch fan and calling elliott fans sociopaths

Chase gifted a win and his fans will continue to woe is me like sociopaths with a victim complex. Picked the winner btw. But this is the last straw. Nascar is a joke of a sanctioning body and the only series that is afraid of racing in the rain. Delete my account. I’m done with this ****
If KDB wins that way you don't have the slightest problem with it.

If Joey's wins this of course I'd be happy but that doesn't mean it wasn't BS.. Chase did not have the right strategy and there's no reason they can't keep trying to get puddles off the track right now.

Worst call I've ever seen NASCAR make
That's the thing, I want racing and yet everyone driving out there were complaining about hydroplaning and a lack of visibility at one point.

Safety is still paramount here, we don't need to see another death live. After the Truex and Custer dust up, it probably was the best option. Its the most its rained all week came in today.

No your not... and I will prove it when you are on here while watching NASCAR cup races at a later date.

I'll guarantee everyone at NASCAR feels absolutely horrible the race couldn't get started again. There's nothing to gain by calling a race short. They don't do so because they want to.....it's because they have to due to the conditions.
I think Nascar was happy to call this before they make any bigger fools of themselves for the day. Can you imagine going back racing and wrecking another half dozen cars or so

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's the thing, I want racing and yet everyone driving out there were complaining about hydroplaning and a lack of visibility at one point.

Safety is still paramount here, we don't need to see another death live. After the Truex and Custer dust up, it probably was the best option. Its the most its rained all week came in today.
Okay but ots been an issue all day and now with 14 to go and Chase in the lead on a losing strategy they do this? Dumb.. terrible call.. they could be still trying to dry the track right now it doesn't need to be perfect

Okay but ots been an issue all day and now with 14 to go and Chase in the lead on a losing strategy they do this? Dumb.. terrible call.. they could be still trying to dry the track right now it doesn't need to be perfect

hard to dry a track while it’s still raining. That’s like drying your hair in the shower

I mean good for Chase and all that it is what it is I just don't see why they can't be doing something still right now to help make the track better its so dumb

Elliott takes it to the house for yet another road racing win and Hendrick continues to dominate with a first. second and an eighth in the top 10

1621809582696.png

I'm not driving on the track nor am I the officiating crew there.

I think safety had everything to do with calling this race. Not to mention more rain is coming in, I'm not mad for NASCAR calling it.

Not this again ...

I'm not driving on the track nor am I the officiating crew there.

I think safety had everything to do with calling this race. Not to mention more rain is coming in, I'm not mad for NASCAR calling it.
I just think they called it WAY too soon... there's no reason they can't be working on it still

IMSA at the Roval last year pushed the limits of what’s acceptable too.

I still have video on my phone of the 2019 Rolex of how bad it was in person. A lot of bad incidents in that one that were similar to today, guys checking up on straights because they can’t see and getting drilled in the ass as a result.

You want NASCAR to try to dry the track in the middle of a downpour?

Back
Top Bottom