Cup "rainy" RACE thread --- COTA

NASCAR.....Are you serious?

Good now can we find a dumpster to put all remaining rain tire in?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

"But NASCAR is out to screw Chase Elliott." - Elliott fans

Maybe Mark shouldn’t come down pit road on the white flag lap :D

Dale Earnhardt's team was allowed to run out on the track and pit his car in 1990. On top of the Richmond screw job. Or the time they made Mark Martin pit for a loose lugnut that wasn't loose in a race Mark was running away with. Or Daytona. Or Michigan when they waited out a rain delay for hours because Mark was leading.

Chase gifted a win and his fans will continue to woe is me like sociopaths with a victim complex. Picked the winner btw. But this is the last straw. Nascar is a joke of a sanctioning body and the only series that is afraid of racing in the rain. Delete my account. I’m done with this ****

Chase gifted a win and his fans will continue to woe is me like sociopaths with a victim complex. Picked the winner btw. But this is the last straw. Nascar is a joke of a sanctioning body and the only series that is afraid of racing in the rain. Delete my account. I’m done with this ****
Bye

Kyle Busch and Chase Elliott were on the same strategy and Chase passed Kyle to be in the lead spot, had he been faster he would have won this race. Then the #9 team decided to race for the weather caution rather than race to the end like the #18, who pitted short.

The right strategy and a fast enough car won this race.

Peace.

See you next week.

Kyle Busch and Chase Elliott were on the same strategy and Chase passed Kyle to be in the lead spot, had he been faster he would have won this race. Then the #9 team decided to race for the weather caution rather than race to the end like the #18, who pitted short.

The right strategy and a fast enough car won this race.
Louder for the people in the back

What a gift for Chase Elliott who didn’t even have enough gas to finish

Lmao

There’s not a road racing series on the planet that doesn’t have weather conditions too treacherous to race in.

Back
Top Bottom