Dale Earnhardt Jr. to NBC

Dale Earnhardt Jr. to help NBC Sports at Super Bowl, Olympics

NBC Sports announced Tuesday it will use Earnhardt in its pregame show before the Super Bowl, then send him to South Korea for the network's coverage of next month's Olympics. Earnhardt retired from driving in November and signed on to be an analyst for NBC Sports, a gig that begins in July.

"It's not going to be putting me anywhere outside of my comfort zone, obviously I've never been to a Super Bowl or South Korea," Earnhardt told The Associated Press. "What they are asking me to do is just go out there and be myself and hopefully get people interested in tuning into NASCAR."

The rest can be read ==> http://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/22120016

... or the two man Luge with Kyle Busch.

I would pay to see that.

... or the two man Luge with Kyle Busch.

I would pay to see that.
giphy.gif

thats pretty cool, I dont watch the Olympics usually but I'll watch whatever sport he is calling. Id be ecstatic if he was on the Curling crew.

Junior is on the new Forward podcast with Lance Armstrong (yeah, THAT Lance Armstrong, the other 7 time). He talks about a number of topics before settling into NASCAR talk around the 30 minute mark. He talks rightsizing the sport, the youth movement (they gotta work more for the sponsors), and his future in the booth with NBC.

Listen here:

P.S. Lance is a polarizing personality, but he's also become a pretty good interviewer. Best thing he does is LISTEN. Something most interviewers could do more of.

I bet he is gonna have good time.

Back
Top Bottom