dale jr download

wi_racefan

Team Owner
I think this week's episode with Marcus Smith was pretty good. I liked his take on the RTA wanting more money.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I just finished the Tony Glove episode, enjoyed that greatly. Always interested in learning about Morgan-Mclure Racing.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
You know I always heard Scott Bloomquist was crazy...but I thought that meant as a partier...but no he's actually crazy. That was an interview to say the least.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
My guess it will be a lot of butt kissing. You brought us the playoffs and huge tv deals....

I haven’t been a big fan of Dale Jr towing the company line lately but it is what it is. Gotta bring in casuals to Chicago Street instead of having the Kyle and Kyle show at Chicagoland again.

kkfan91

About 50 minutes in so far he's been very self serving as you would expect. Not really any tough questions so far.

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Listening now to the Brian France episode and tried to go in with an open mind. BZF is a very good talker in this setting, Jr pushed him a bit on the “winner take all race” with his retort of “it ignores the body of work” which has been my issue since 04 when The Chase was instituted, which speaking of...I’m kind of annoyed they didn’t get more into. I wanted to know how long they thought of changing, the thought process of actually making the Chase and initial push back. I’m creeping up to that part now, but really all I’m getting is that the Kenseth 03 championship really set that in motion which is funny to me because you could have a guy win one race and the championship over someone with 13 wins with the system now. I do give BZF credit and I agree with was they had to evolve in a way to keep from getting stagnant, I’ve always thought in the 80’s and 90’s nascar’s biggest competition was college football which BZF alluded to with the CFP. I really hope Jr asks him about the MTJ/Hand shake at the banquet, I’ll die on the hill that dinner wasn’t sitting well with Brian. Hey it happens...

kkfan91

Finished listening today, as expected not to much came to light about things. He doesn't regret anything he did other then maybe how they did the COT. He wouldn't get into the more controversial topics says "why would I get into a personal confrontation with Jeremy Mayfield" and you can tell when he really doesn't want to answer because he stutters a ton and says nothing. Particularly about his arrest. Like I said self serving.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
I sure hope Brian stretched out before that interview. As much as he was patting himself on the back he could have easily pulled a muscle

Hawaii808

Team Owner
I've encountered a bunch of slick salesmen in my career, France came off like the slimiest of them. Big talk, little return. Make everything sound bigger than it is. But that said, there were nuggets in there like the likelihood of some races going to a streaming only platform.

P.S. His Tourettes like shouts of "YEAH!" were unnerving.

jaqua19

Team Owner
You know I always heard Scott Bloomquist was crazy...but I thought that meant as a partier...but no he's actually crazy. That was an interview to say the least.
I hope Dale was just trying be neutral, because I'm very confident in saying that man is genuinely mentally ill.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kkfan91

I hope Dale was just trying be neutral, because I'm very confident in saying that man is genuinely mentally ill.

Don't push a crazy person

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner

He was bat**** crazy. That was hard to watch

MRM

Team Owner
Yeah, he's out there. Years of drugs can do that to people.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Maybe it's just me but Bloomer didn't sound that crazy to me. I travel all over the country for work and have met plenty of people that wouldn't even put him in my top 10 list of crazy people. Maybe some of you need to get out more lol!

Formerjackman

Team Owner
I sure hope Brian stretched out before that interview. As much as he was patting himself on the back he could have easily pulled a muscle

Well, as expected, he kept talking about growing the pie, but I didn't hear lot about making the sport BETTER. His focus was money, money, money.

Top Bottom