dale jr download

AuzGrams

Inferior To You and Your Girl
LMAO. I love the peeps spouting conspiracy theories, totally without evidence, and without consideration to the large number of Nascar people and non-Nascar people that would have to keep that secret all these years (despite many having no continuing incentive for long-term secrecy).

Myself, I feel sure Mayfield was screwed over by Jewish Space Lasers... :moon:

Not much conspiracy theory to the corruption on NASCARs side either

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
LMAO. I love the peeps spouting conspiracy theories, totally without evidence, and without consideration to the large number of Nascar people and non-Nascar people that would have to keep that secret all these years (despite many having no continuing incentive for long-term secrecy).

He shouldn't have eaten that meat out of that peach tree dish either.

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!

Maybe read my post again. I said I’m not saying either way. None of us know and to pretend other wise is silly.

Dwayne

Team Owner
The whole thing so far seems bizarre, why were all but two charges dropped? If he had over $100,000 of stolen goods why did they accept his plea deal to two counts of misdemeanor possession? That's no worse than shoplifting, whatever anyone's opinion of him is irrelevant, something is wrong with this that is a fact, we'll probably never know but on it's surface something is way off here.

wi_racefan

Team Owner
The whole thing so far seems bizarre, why were all but two charges dropped? If he had over $100,000 of stolen goods why did they accept his plea deal to two counts of misdemeanor possession? That's no worse than shoplifting, whatever anyone's opinion of him is irrelevant, something is wrong with this that is a fact, we'll probably never know but on it's surface something is way off here.
You have to remember once again we're only hearing his side of the story. Chances are there's a whole lot more to this story that was left out

Dr_B_UNC

Team Owner
I watched the 10 minute or so video on YouTube where Jr and Mike talked about it in summary, and they mentioned multiple times that Jeremy really fell apart in the second half. I need to listen to part 2 now...

sdj

Just a race fan
In the woods (as much as possible) RM LogoType (4)
All Jeremy had to do was, what ever Nascars road to recovery program was at the time and he would have been back racing, simple as that. In life you have to be smart enough to know when to holdem and when to foldem. JMHO

Nascar provides an avenue for top drivers to compete and make millions of dollars in NASCAR'S series, it is there business, not the drivers and the boss man makes the final decisions on everything and Jeremy bucked the system and got his hat handed to him and shown the door.

cheesepuffs

F you and see ya tomorrow
Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Nova Scotia, Canada
All Jeremy had to do was, what ever Nascars road to recovery program was at the time and he would have been back racing, simple as that. In life you have to be smart enough to know when to holdem and when to foldem. JMHO

Nascar provides an avenue for top drivers to compete and make millions of dollars in NASCAR'S series, it is there business, not the drivers and the boss man makes the final decisions on everything and Jeremy bucked the system and got his hat handed to him and shown the door.
He was already driving for himself at that point. His days making millions were already over

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Say what you will about Mayfield...but he crank-ed it up over the weekend
Screenshot_20220620-193826_Facebook.jpg

Marcingak

Team Owner
Where can I watch this show now that there is no more NBCSN? I'm not paying extra for Peacock streaming.

Top Bottom