dale jr download

No they aren't, not even close. You forgot Squire. These guys should learn something from the greats IMO instead of sounding like a bunch of drama queens cheapening the sport IMO. Don't think Sadler will ever forget Michigan international

I'm not old enough to remember Squire like that, its always a treat to listen to him during the throwback weekends. Along with Ned, depending on how he's doing.

I don't ask for much and like I said, I have some minor gripes, but the moaning about it is quite hellacious at some points. That's all I'm saying, watch it on mute if you want at this point. Jr gave his opinions and what he's tried to adjust. I give him credit for trying to change up, but I forgot this is NASCAR. Nobody knows what they want. On that note, I'll leave this alone.

Those of us who have been around for awhile have seen better ways than screaming for three hours. None of these guys in the booth know spit about announcing races, a couple of drivers and a track athlete in college who can't get their names right when all is said and done. They all have a hell of a lot to learn IMO. Some races need hyping, the Glenn race didn't, and BTW I did turn it down it was so over the top. Jr with this announcement knows he needs to tone it down, it isn't a yelling and speed talking contest.

I caught Jr's interview with Marcis on NBCSN, it was an interesting interview. I wasn't aware of the Earnhardt connection when Marcis started in NASCAR.

Looking forward to the Gant interview.

I really would LOVE for dale jr to get Bill Broderick (the hat man) on his show.

There could be good stories from his time in the winners circle with drivers... mostly importantly how he got to being the guy in that position in victory lane. I’ve heard tid bits, but I think the story would be fun to hear from him.

Hot damn! Handsome Harry --- :) :) :)

Dale Earnhardt Jr.
@DaleJr

Hope you all enjoyed hearing from Dave Marcis on our current episode of the “Dale Jr Download”
@DirtyMoMedia
. Next week’s guest is Harry Gant.
Getting a double shot of the Skoal Bandit. He was on Coffee with Kyle, really something listening to his stories. Lots of pics I had never seen before

Cool interview. Harry was a heck of a driver. I remember him dominating that year it was like he couldn’t lose.

just watched matt d on the show,how can you not pole for him,hope he finds a good ride that will last for along time,they didnt say anything at all about the plane crash on the tv,did they say anything on the web?

just watched matt d on the show,how can you not pole for him,hope he finds a good ride that will last for along time,they didnt say anything at all about the plane crash on the tv,did they say anything on the web?
No, and I'm assuming that's because Jr doesn't wanna talk about it.

Really enjoyed Steve letarte on Dales show. That was some funny stuff. Would have loved for him to stay on for the whole episode.

Highly enjoyed the Brad Keselowski episode this week.
The TV version of that is scheduled to air tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 11.30 am ET. Which is strange timing I think, not the normal Tuesday afternoon, but that's what my listings guide says.

After watching the JJ interview it reinforced what we already knew. JJ is a great representative for the sport. Usually handles himself in a good way without acting childish and is deserving of respect. That’s why I don’t understand why some on here trash him.

After watching the JJ interview it reinforced what we already knew. JJ is a great representative for the sport. Usually handles himself in a good way without acting childish and is deserving of respect. That’s why I don’t understand why some on here trash him.
because they are the opposite

Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.

Fantastic show with Jimmie Johnson. The first few minutes had me laughing so hard the tears were flowing and the ribs were hurting.
Dale is a riot. And the irony is that along with Dale, Jimmie may have been one of biggest partier in NASCAR. It was just hidden behind his PC boring personality

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jimmie won 6 of them with the 10 race chase so I'm not buying this claim that he doesn't deserve at least discussion of the ever revolving door of GOATs.

No other 7 time champion was allowed to catch back up via a points reset.

Try looking at the individual micro statistics.
I don’t care how you spin it he has won 7. That’s all that matters to me. He didn’t receive any exemption or any “special treatment “

No other 7 time champion was allowed to catch back up via a points reset.

Try looking at the individual micro statistics.
Sorry man, he's got a greater claim than Jeff Gordon.

Sorry man, he's got a greater claim than Jeff Gordon.

Jeff Gordon owns his cars, his names are on the trophies and they are great friends. I don’t dislike Jimmie, just the system that propelled him to 7 championships. It’s put him in GOAT territory when in reality he isn't in the top 5 of the best when looking at micro individual stats.

None of this throws away the epic efforts that the #48 teams throughout the years made to win “when they had to”.

LOL. Dale Jr. is the GOAT at having the most fans, but Jeff Gordon's fans are definitely GOAT at being creatively over-zealous.

Jeff Gordon owns his cars, his names are on the trophies and they are great friends. I don’t dislike Jimmie, just the system that propelled him to 7 championships. It’s put him in GOAT territory when in reality he isn't in the top 5 of the best when looking at micro individual stats.

None of this throws away the epic efforts that the #48 teams throughout the years made to win “when they had to”.
7 championships is 7 championships. Better win percentage.. Gordon didn't win a title against Jimmie and was flat out graciously beat in 2007. He's even admitted it man. Both are great but to say Jimmie isn't a GOAT is probably a minority opinion these days. Accomplishments are accomplishments. We don't deminish Petty's legacy for racing who he raced. Like it or not, Jimmie is a GOAT.

7 championships is 7 championships. Better win percentage.. Gordon didn't win a title against Jimmie and was flat out graciously beat in 2007. He's even admitted it man.
Incorrect on 2 levels.

Gordon was dominating 2007 and everyone was allowed to catch back up with the points reset after Richmond.

Gordon had admitted what is 100% true, the #48 team beat everyone in the final 10 races in 2007.

7 championships is 7 championships is very much true. What is not true is that each 7 time champion earned them in the same season long endurance run.

Even Gordon’s slump is far and wide more competitive than Johnson’s slump.

Last edited:
I'm a HUGE fan of both, but the fact is that heads up, Jimmie whipped Jeff's ass. Maybe in his prime Jeff was better, but you can't look at Jimmie's success in playoffs and not admit that he came up big when it counted, while Jeff seemed to fade. I still remember 2004. Yes, Jeff scored the most actual points over the season and should have been the champion, but he also didn't win a race after the first of August. I know at one point, Jimmie had more playoff wins than anybody else by a WIDE margin.

I just got done listening to the JJ/Jr podcast....dude doesn’t even sound close to done. In fact I wouldn’t surprised if he signed another deal with HMS...many are quick to retire him not sure. He might race into his late 40’s or early 50’s...he’s the Tom Brady of NASCAR: a Genetic freak that takes working out and nutrition to another level.

I just got done listening to the JJ/Jr podcast....dude doesn’t even sound close to done. In fact I wouldn’t surprised if he signed another deal with HMS...many are quick to retire him not sure. He might race into his late 40’s or early 50’s...he’s the Tom Brady of NASCAR: a Genetic freak that takes working out and nutrition to another level.

I believe when he shared that story on rusty Wallace talking to him in 2006... telling Jimmie ‘don’t stop this stuff, until you are really done with it’.

I think Jimmie said a lot by mentioning that little bit.

Back
Top Bottom