Daniel Hemric to make MENCS debut at Richmond

Honestly, you can say the same about a lot of teams.

Roush would not have been anything without Mark Martin, Hendrick would be no where as popular without Gordon or Johnson, Childress would not be anything without Sr, etc. Gene Haas would still be a backmarker without Tony Stewart buying in.
Haas told Stewart when he came in he just wanted to finish on the lead lap ha haaa

Kevin made SHR competitive, not Tony Stewart.
Just within NASCAR, I'm not just talking about his Trans-Am days.

Without a generational talent like Martin, would Roush be as popular or as historic as it is?
One driver didn’t make Jack Roush. Similarly, one driver didn’t define Roger Penske.

Honestly, you can say the same about a lot of teams.

Roush would not have been anything without Mark Martin, Hendrick would be no where as popular without Gordon or Johnson, Childress would not be anything without Sr, etc. Gene Haas would still be a backmarker without Tony Stewart buying in.

Good point, but at least those other owners/teams had success outside of one marquee driver.

Hendrick won a championship with Terry Labonte, along with Johnson and Gordon.

Roush won titles with Kenseth and Kurt Busch.

SHR won with Harvick after Stewart.

RCR has one championship driver in their history and his name was Dale Earnhardt. The moment Harvick left that team, he won a championship.

Kevin made SHR competitive, not Tony Stewart.

One driver didn’t make Jack Roush. Similarly, one driver didn’t define Roger Penske.

Lets discount a '11 season with one of the most epic finishes known to man.

No one would have give a damn about SHR unless Tony moved there, the team only improved when he moved and Kevin continued said success.

Lets discount a '11 season with one of the most epic finishes known to man.

No one would have give a damn about SHR unless Tony moved there, the team only improved when he moved and Kevin continued said success.
Perhaps but Tony’s contributions to SHR’s success aren’t because of his driving. Kurt and Kevin carried the team after Tony lost his edge.

No. I’m not sore at all.
SHR literally doesnt exist without Stewart. Its in the name.

Secondly, Stewart won their first championship. That was their introduction to next level funding.

Harvick walked into SHR and won his championship in year 1. To think they weren’t competitive prior to Harvick is grossly under thought.

SHR literally doesnt exist without Stewart. Its in the name.

Secondly, Stewart won their first championship. That was their introduction to next level funding.

Harvick walked into SHR and won his championship in year 1. To think they weren’t competitive prior to Harvick is grossly under thought.

Nailed it. Also consider that without Tony buying in, and having success there, they never get drivers like Kurt and Kevin in the building. Tony’s on track success secured the funding and credentials to make that team a destination spot for top level drivers.

Without Tony, it would remain plain old Haas/CNC Racing with the illustrious driver history consisting of Jack Sprague, Jeff Green, Scott Riggs, Jeremy Mayfield and Johnny Sauter.

Wow, that turned real quick.

Soooo about Hemric...
Smokey Mountain Herbal Snuuuuuuuuuuuff
180126081214-reba-sanders-full-169.jpg

not me, I'll stand on what I think will happen, Hemeric will run with both of them plus or minus three positions. I think he is ready for a cup race.

Also consider that without Tony buying in, and having success there
I was under the impression that Tony was gifted in. The success of the team was because they were given all HMS cars and staff. Once Tony fired his CC and started hiring friends that never lasted long, they didn't have much success until Childers/Harvick came on board.

Of course everything I just said is just my opinion.

So, is it all about bringing back the #8 and he gets the ride is secondary?
They did a good job on the paint scheme without copying.

Back
Top Bottom