Daniel Hemric to make MENCS debut at Richmond

Considering the DEI 8 was stylized after the RCR 3, maybe that's why RCR is getting to use it.
Teresa hasnt fielded a car in years so NASCAR has the rights to the number so all RCR had to do was pay/request NASCAR for it.

Looks kinda like Ralph's #8, without the slant. Really good-looking car as a whole.

I'm glad he's getting an opportunity, and a big team is using an Open slot to develop a guy a little bit. But I'd like to see him on an intermediate, I think he could get more out of that than a tight, totally unknown road course in the midst of everyone else's playoff hunt.

Last edited:
Looks kinda like Ralph's #8, without the slant. Really good-looking car as a whole.

I'm glad he's getting an opportunity, and a big team is using an Open slot to develop a guy a little bit. But I'd like to see him on an intermediate, I think he could get more out of that than a tight, totally unknown road course in the midst of everyone else's playoff hunt.
Well he gets to cut his teeth at Richmond first.

Hemeric sat on the pole at Richmond and finished 3rd last year in Xfinity.

He is good overall is what I have been sayin. I have watched all of his races he was in since he ran with Kez in the trucks. He constantly gets better results than the equipment he is in. I'm pretty sure Childress has it figured out and he better get him into cup or he is going to lose him

He is good overall is what I have been sayin. I have watched all of his races he was in since he ran with Kez in the trucks. He constantly gets better results than the equipment he is in.
I agree, that comment was really for why they questioned him being on the RC at Charlotte.

Cool news. Really like Hemric and hope he does well. I don't expect anything big but he just needs to finish the race.

Pretty exciting, I like Hemeric and I like the 8 is back as well as that paint scheme. Hope he gets after it.

Back
Top Bottom