Darlington RACE thread ---

Dinger: "I don't care if we don't have any race cars left after this I'm wrecking that little punk ass bitch"

Awwwwwww yis.

Until I see it, I don't believe it. A lot of people racing that way tonight and he wants to get mad?

Also everyone on here haha, Chase and Kyle Larson race that way last night, its awesome. Austin gets dogged for it? Fans i guess, weird.

Until I see it, I don't believe it. A lot of people racing that way tonight and he wants to get mad?

Also everyone on here haha, Chase and Kyle Larson race that way last night, its awesome. Austin gets dogged for it? Fans i guess, weird.
Chase and Larson didn't fail to control their car, door a guy three times, and nearly cut his tire down.

Although Larson did dump a backmarker for being too slow.

seeing a late caution where 2 tires play a role

Chase and Larson didn't fail to control their car, door a guy three times, and nearly cut his tire down.

Although Larson did dump a backmarker for being too slow.

Racing accidents happen, I just don't see why some drivers are jumped on while others don't. Austin's car just got loose at the wrong place, it could have happened to anyone.

I know the Rocket Man got up to second on strategy, but I'm impressed with how he's been running so far this year. I didn't think he'd do jack diddley squat in that 31 car.

Back
Top Bottom