Darlington RACE thread ! ! !

Ya knew it was going to happen sooner rather than later. At least recky didn't keep us waiting.. Very considerate of him...

Much like his ex Danica Ricky continues to tear **** up

Haha Truex looks like he has glass wheels on there. Also notice how well Jimmie is running?

I see Jimmie Johnson is preparing for his job as a Used Car Sales Manager.

Actually other then Spinhouse doing what he has a habit of doing it was a pretty clean start. Maybe this no practice thing will be a norm and save a ton of money for the teams.

Actually other then Spinhouse doing what he has a habit of doing it was a pretty clean start. Maybe this no practice thing will be a norm and save a ton of money for the teams.
I've been wondering about that this week. Could this become permanent?

Back when they were looking for someone in the 47 I remember saying I don't see Ricky as a good fit, he tear up too much equipment....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I bet they have half dozen cautions before the get to lap 20. This is stupid a this track. Should have given them a 20 lap practice this morning. Maybe 10 cars at a time. Don't want to hear about tire cost. IDGAF>
Your crow is ready for take-out.

It's a good thing the high downforce, low horsepower stuff makes these cars easier to handle or there probably would be several wrecks by now.

You really can't count Stenhouse, he's a safer wall tester.

I bet they have half dozen cautions before the get to lap 20. This is stupid a this track. Should have given them a 20 lap practice this morning. Maybe 10 cars at a time. Don't want to hear about tire cost. IDGAF>

Stenhouse could have run 500 laps of practice at Darlington every day for the last 10 weeks, and he still would have made the move that led to his demise. Everyone else seemed to be able to handle it and take what their cars gave them.

Truex had fell back to 30th behind Saurez.

Not a good start for him.

Be smart to take their time with this comp caution pit stop.

Back
Top Bottom