Darlington RACE thread ! ! !

They keep talking about how different it is, but this doesn't feel different without fans on TV at all because it's such a loud sport.

That Orioles game a few years back, with no fans after the Baltimore riots, that one felt different.
I was at the game when the riots really started to take hold. They even did a message saying that we couldn’t leave the park. The game went to extra innings thankfully. That game in the empty ballpark was the weirdest game ever to watch. I remember their was fans outside the gates trying to watch if I remember correctly

They keep talking about how different it is, but this doesn't feel different without fans on TV at all because it's such a loud sport.

That Orioles game a few years back, with no fans after the Baltimore riots, that one felt different.
I honestly forgot there were no fans in the stands after the first lap.

I was at the game when the riots really started to take hold. They even did a message saying that we couldn’t leave the park. The game went to extra innings thankfully. That game in the ballpark was the weird game ever to watch. I remember their was fans outside the gates trying to watch if I remember correctly
That game was awkward. You could hear the bat hit the ball, and hear the ball fall into the grandstands.

This race isn't as weird as I expected it to be. Indianapolis jokes aside, it's not like the fans in the stands add that much to the atmosphere during these races unless it's Bristol or Martinsville or a postrace fight.

Drivers are playing Hot Potato with a banner at Darlington with their cars

Bubba passing that banner

D57pJssUwAA6Fu5.jpg

I've seen a lot of goofy cautions, but that was a new one. Well at least, the marketing team at Blue Emu was able to at least get their money's worth

Back
Top Bottom