Darlington RACE thread ! ! !

Congrats Harvick fans. Great to have cars on track and live racing again! Stay well and safe and I look forward to chatting Wednesday night!

Way to go Harvick! This is his 50th career win, breaking a tie with his team owner Tony Stewart! Can he win his 2nd championship this year?

Hooray! Harvick
clap.gif

Harvick ran a good race today and deserved that win. My hats off to the 88 team for giving it an awesome run all day and the 9 team for keeping it together after a pit road mistake and then working their way back for a 4th place finish.

JHN finishing 9th in a Front Row car all on merit, no funny business with fuel or weather or anything, is incredible. One of those memorable drives that can kickstart a Cup career like DiBenidetto in the #32 at Bristol.
Wasnt really sold on JHN but today's run is making me change that opinion.

JHN finishing 9th in a Front Row car all on merit, no funny business with fuel or weather or anything, is incredible. One of those memorable drives that can kickstart a Cup career like DiBenidetto in the #32 at Bristol.
I told you from the outset to not dismiss this guy from the start.

I hope Jack Roush is watching once Newman steps away, I would scoop him up instantly and put him in the 6 car.

John Hunter reminds me a lot of a certain little guy who drove that 6 car for years...

For real. The only time this felt “off” at all was pre-race ceremonies and victory interview. When cars were in motion, it was just a race.
I think the weirdness is going to hit really hard next Sunday for the Coke 600, as I don't think the track is going to be able to do any of the pre race Memorial Day tributes.

I think the weirdness is going to hit really hard next Sunday for the Coke 600, as I don't think the track is going to be able to do any of the pre race Memorial Day tributes.

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking they may be having some of the pre-race stuff like the bagpipes

Back
Top Bottom