Daytona 2024 Pre-Race Thread

Maybe its just me but this year seems to have no hype. We had an exhibition race 2 weeks ago that was moved up a day on a couple hour notice, not a single lap of practice before qualifying tonight and I personally haven't seen the advertisement volume of past years. IMO they really need to bring the Clash back to Daytona and run some practice sessions before " The Super Bowl of Racing" to build up some excitement

Because there’s no Clash (20-30 laps, 10-20 cars pole winners only) & no ARCA 200 the week before!!!!!!

Sandbagging in practice or testing too lol.

I don't really see a reason that it couldn't be run on Saturday night before the super bowl? Especially if Fox has both, great way to cross promote

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

There’s no reason the Clash @ Daytona can’t run on Saturday night before the Super Bowl.

It’s a bunch of hyperbole & excuses when they could use Monday or Tuesday night as a raindate.

They're showing media day right now on FS1

Because there’s no Clash (20-30 laps, 10-20 cars pole winners only) & no ARCA 200 the week before!!!!!!

Sandbagging in practice or testing too lol.
It created a lot of chatter. This manufacturer is fast, this team has something figured out, so and so looks like a favorite to win......

It created a lot of chatter. This manufacturer is fast, this team has something figured out, so and so looks like a favorite to win......

……..or the Chevrolets are sandbagging haha.

So damn excited. OUR game is going to be completely different this year with the new Camry and the addition of Legacy. I would really like to see US trim one out, and stick that son of a bitch on pole. Fascinating stuff coming....and how will the Ford race....and will the ancient Camaro ZFOUWSSWSS4 or whatever be competitive with refreshed louvers and greenhouses--maybe they try a chop top or something? Love this ****.
Either KB or a kid in a Toyota gonna take the Harley Earl trophy home..

Just wish they'd get this show moving

Cartoon Network presents NASCAR!

IMG_2397.jpeg

IMG_2398.jpeg

Also, Clint Bowyer continues to play the role of Clint Bowyer.

Randomly brings up drinking for no reason, randomly brings up the KC Chief (Swifties) parade without mentioning what happened there. Goes back to bars and drinking.

Also, Clint Bowyer continues to play the role of Clint Bowyer.

Randomly brings up drinking for no reason, randomly brings up the KC Chief (Swifties) parade without mentioning what happened there. Goes back to bars and drinking.
Boyer is an annoying dirca if you ask me. He's always struggling to spit something out meaningful and hes always catches himself in condescending responses to his boothmates.

Can someone explain why the drivers are holding their arm up?

Back
Top Bottom