Daytona 500 RACE thread

Confirmed: Austin Dillon is Lil Sweet
Good-Fellows.gif

Idk what he's supposed to do there he had a run and Aric somewhat came down on him

This week is going to be insufferably, I think I will be skipping Race Hub

Dillon drove right through him. I expect that in the Martinsville Late Model race, not the Daytona 500.

But it's the last lap. Anything goes.
Anything goes to race for the win.

That was not racing. There was no intent to race Aric.

Plenty have won from second by drag racing coming out of 4.

Did Hamlin break loose, or intentionally drive Wallace up the wall post finish line?

If I was Dillon, I might be watching my mirror for the #10. Karma Karma Karma. It's gotta be brewing.

Almirola was holding his line and had the lead cleanly, Dillon just chose to drive through him. If this was Kyle Busch winning that way the board and fans would have a meltdown. But since it's the 3 it's okay

Everyone is melting down, but you would have been okay with it if Kyle did it.

AD's a solid driver, but with Aric's accident and what he just did it with the speed, that's the reason why we are agitated.

Could have fractured Aric's back, again.

no post race show..
Did you not hear Mike Joy say " there is plenty to come from Daytona"

But no, there is no actual post race show like Victory Lane , its going to be whatever is left in the race broadcast time slot

Are the RC burglars free yet? Maybe they'll make a return trip and steal the Harley J. Earl...

Did you not hear Mike Joy say " there is plenty to come from Daytona"

But no, there is no actual post race show like Victory Lane , its going to be whatever is left in the race broadcast time slot

I was just gonna say that the rest will be on FS1 but it looks like they have UFC on there right now :confused:

Back
Top Bottom