Daytona 500 RACE thread

Andy is right. All these years later and this sport still can’t go a minute without yapping about Earnhardt.
I mean, cant tell if serious or not but it is the RCR #3 at the Daytona 500 victory circle.

Dillon admitted to driving through the 10.

I'm not sure I would want to win like that.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Bubba cut hamlins tire for 2nd then made a derogatory comment in his interview. Big winner he is.

Almirola was holding his line and had the lead cleanly, Dillon just chose to drive through him. If this was Kyle Busch winning that way the board and fans would have a meltdown. But since it's the 3 it's okay
WTH are you talking about? How much more would you like us to meltdown!!!

The replay is pretty showing. 3 hooked the 10 and turned down the track to spin Almirola out.
Question will be when Almirola decides to pay him back. If the 10 doesn't make the playoffs I'd drop the hammer on the 3 then.

Almirola was holding his line and had the lead cleanly, Dillon just chose to drive through him. If this was Kyle Busch winning that way the board and fans would have a meltdown. But since it's the 3 it's okay
Yeah we are having a meltdown! It was BS! Who knows who would have won but that was garbage, Dilion admitted it lol Hope NASCAR investigates.

Damn! with all of this excitement and all of the KFC commercials I'm going out for some chicken. But, I'm not going to KFC I'm going to the buffet.:D

Back
Top Bottom