Daytona Duels Race thread

Kurt made it
drama.gif

Now she should go and kick Hamlin in what I'm guessing a set of marbles.

False Bravdo thumping him on the chest knowing Congress would get involved if he retaliated in the least.

Dude, can the media talk about racing? Ffs.

when I watch it, I will give my honest opinon

Also for him to say it's 8th in a duel, yeah you can say that when YOU are safe and in the race, you almost knocked Danica out.

Would say HMS is strong at this point heading into the Daytona 500. But usually with the 500, the storylines of the race heading into it seem to get thrown out the window.

False Bravdo thumping him on the chest knowing Congress would get involved if he retaliated in the least.

She wants to be treated like the boys. Denny outta slap the taste off her imo.

Just a love tap.

The 10 has wrecked numerous drivers, took them out of the race and nothing happens. Now this..give me a break

Let's be fair, Denny shouldn't retaliate. I don't know if you noticed but he is substantially larger.

Lets not forget equality, If she wants to be treated like just another driver, she shoukd not expect to get away with laying hands on another driver.
No double standards.

a new rivalry? Denny vs Danica. Its the D vs D drama

Lets not forget equality, If she wants to be treated like just another driver, she shoukd not expect to get away with laying hands on another driver.
No double standards.

Denny would be a target by all the drivers if he shoved Danica.

Back
Top Bottom