Daytona RACE thread ---

Really confused. Went to take a thumper dumper. Gordon was in 10th. Now he's 23rd. Enlighten me

I guess they're trying to make up the time they lost earlier with NASCAR coverage when the rain delay was on.

Commercials galore 500 everyone.

I guess both you and Gordon's car took a sh!t ;)

I swear so. lol

He was one of teh first ones to pit and he is still in the 20s. Hell Danica stayed out way late and she still ahead of him by like 10 positions

Fox News
This evening, we erroneously reported on the Fox News Facebook page that Jimmie Johnson had won this year's Daytona 500 race. We sincerely apologize to our viewers and readers for this inaccurate report.

https://www.facebook.com/FoxNews/posts/10151991111591336?stream_ref=1
ce6238569b20f7c198f5d5abfc71376f.gif

Really? I just looked and looks like moving East pretty quickly.
Takes a while for that stuff to move. Might be closer to an hour and a half. Then again, I'm just going off what weather.com is telling me. Chad thinks it's really important for Jimmie to be up front now.

Must be trying to get all the commercials in in case it rains.

Takes a while for that stuff to move. Might be closer to an hour and a half. Then again, I'm just going off what weather.com is telling me. Chad thinks it's really important for Jimmie to be up front now.

Bad weather about 80 miles to West. So you might be right.

Bad weather about 80 miles to West. So you might be right.
I'm looking at the "prediction" radar, and I dunno how accurate that is...but it's showing the rain showing up around 11:30-midnight.

Back
Top Bottom