Daytona RACE thread ---

This is gonna be awesome if the weather holds...Winner of the DT500 + a spot in the chase (probably)...HUGE PRIZE Baby !!

Noooo Tony.

No 500 for him this year either? :(

Reckon old Tony the Billy Badd verbal butt kicker is going to open a verbal can on one of his pit crew members.
Old Tony doesnt play around and the verbal bloodshed will flow tommorow.

Mike Joy had too much caffeine today.

The sun could come out tomorrow but neither is likely? So we're stuck in eternal darkness? The vampirres are glad to here that news.
I was wondering if anyone else caught that. LOL.

Honestly, if I was up front with my teammates.

**** it, with the weather coming. Every man and woman for themselves. We can still work, but if that system gets close, all assistance is done. I want the win.

Who was the one who were clowning on Chevys blowing up the other day? There is some karma for you guy. :D

Them yotas are dropping like flies.

Who was the one who were clowning on Chevys blowing up the other day? There is some karma for you guy. :D

Them yotas are dropping like flies.

They can run pretty hot for a few hundred miles ;)

All the guys with "Dick Soft" disease look better than me..and their chicks are hotter...and they have better trucks.

Oh well...I wake up every morning with the "Rock of Ages"...

With a rain shortened race on it's way and not a lot of racing to watch, let's play as many commercials as possible so the fans can't see the race - Fox Logic

Back
Top Bottom