Daytona RACE thread

I don't think I heard Harvick mentioned today.
I only saw the replay of him avoiding that first wreck once but I was hoping they'd show it again. Pretty masterful driving.
Also, I think you're right, I don't think I even heard his name.

I only saw the replay of him avoiding that first wreck once but I was hoping they'd show it again. Pretty masterful driving.
He was in that wreck

I know. But he really threaded the needle through it. Maybe he was rammed from behind or the side or something but he did a great job driving through.
O I c it was hard to tell with all the patriotic paintschemes

I know. But he really threaded the needle through it. Maybe he was rammed from behind or the side or something but he did a great job driving through.
I think he just lost it trying to avoid Johnson. Kenseth did the same thing at the same place in last year's 400.

i thought Harvick got some of that first wreck....did i even watch the race.

To the people throwing a tantrum over NASCAR calling the race: It's still raining.
This must be a lot of peoples first rain weekend. About everytime a race is post poned the next day, if the skies open up after halfway, they almost always immediately call the race.

I found that very strange.

He was moving forward when the 22 started coming apart in front of him so Eddie, his spotter, told him to fall back and dodge the stuff falling off of the 22 so that's what he did then the caution came out. That's one of the things I like about raceview, you get a lot of extra information.
Dafuq kind of call is that? "Oh, youre in a race? Ok. Dont pass anyone. Just follow the car thats falling apart and hope we dont blow a tire from him. Also, rain is coming. Stay back here. Dont try to be a hero."

Cmon man. The ONLY thing I can think of is they are saving the car for the talledega chase race.

Dafuq kind of call is that? "Oh, youre in a race? Ok. Dont pass anyone. Just follow the car thats falling apart and hope we dont blow a tire from him. Also, rain is coming. Stay back here. Dont try to be a hero."

Cmon man. The ONLY thing I can think of is they are saving the car for the talledega chase race.
You're a hoot chex. Ya bitch more about your own driver than all of the other drivers combined. :D

You're a hoot chex. Ya bitch more about your own driver than all of the other drivers combined. :D
But I thought we had a right to bitch about the things we love on this forum :rolleyes:

Hey atleast Im bitchin about whats actually happening in the race instead of how to broadcast a mega huge sporting event.

But I thought we had a right to bitch about the things we love on this forum :rolleyes:

Hey atleast Im bitchin about whats actually happening in the race instead of how to broadcast a mega huge sporting event.
OK I get it. You're the antithesis to sb22, k18fan and revman all of whom would think it blasphemy to say a negative word about their drivers. ;)

Last edited:
I watched the race from the DVR, no problems. The one thing that really got my dander up was the car position scroll only showed the position of the cars in the field, never listed seconds back or laps down or out of race. Other than that, an A-Typical plate race with very poor field analysis after wrecks.

OK I get it. You're the antithesis to sb22, k18fan and revman all of whom would think it blasphemy to say a negative word about their drivers. ;)
Aint nobody perfect. Not even wonderboy

Back
Top Bottom