Daytona Toadie race thread.

Yeah, I can log onto the website now but not into raceview.

If they do this for the last run, I'll turn it off and watch the recording later. Most of these are nascar promo's, so hopefully they will get it over with.
I started to record once I seen the parade line forming.Figured I'll go back in about 150 laps?

I know a Harvick fan who right now has blood pouring from his temples.

Kez is lucky he didn't get worse after those 2 close calls. He had it made until Harvick came down.

I'd like to see a better replay before I start my Kyle Busch bash.....The 5 had been moving around a lot when the 33 was tucked behind him.

I honestly don't know how people love RP racing. It was good during the tandem racing, but this will be a long stroll followed by a short race.

I loved it when Dale was out there dominating and during DEI's dominant years haven't enjoyed it since

Well, I predicted these new car rules wouldn't bring back pack racing, and it looks like I was right. Not enough grip to run the bottom, not enough stability to run side by side. It's sad to see the biggest race of the year turn into this pathetic crap of a product. I'll give it another 30 laps, but if this is it, I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom