Daytona Toadie race thread.

Man, Johnson put his foot to the floor when he needed to...congrats to him.

Earnhardt tried about as hard to get by Johnson as Biffle did last year with Kenseth.

Bull$hit!...Move of the race was the damn caution coming out at the perfect moment for the 48...What a $hitty race

It was real debris or I would be pissed. It put a huge hole in the front of the #2 car. Brad drove a hell of a race while missing getting wrecked 3 times and still finishing 4th.

One thing I will say is that when drivers decided it was time to race, we finally seen a race. I'm not saying what or who's to blame, just an observation.

Now, Fender, can I get a lift to Andy's Oscar Party with you and Johali?

One thing I will say is that when drivers decided it was time to race, we finally seen a race. I'm not saying what or who's to blame, just an observation.

Yeah I'll cruise by and you guys can jump on. :D

lol You're in the clear, but Johali is mighty close to being Andytainment.

But the johnson won!

I sure would have enjoyed seeing those last 9 laps run green, but nascar had no choice. I watched some of it again, and it looks like Hamlin couldn't push Brad on that restart, but he eventually let Joey and Gordon thru. Just as they got to Brads bumper, he decided to jump in line up high. He just may have had a chance if he stayed put and let Logano push him, but I have a feeling that mess of a car couldn't handle it.

I sure would have enjoyed seeing those last 9 laps run green, but nascar had no choice. I watched some of it again, and it looks like Hamlin couldn't push Brad on that restart, but he eventually let Joey and Gordon thru. Just as they got to Brads bumper, he decided to jump in line up high. He just may have had a chance if he stayed put and let Logano push him, but I have a feeling that mess of a car couldn't handle it.
Next week is phoenix. Take refuge

Isn't that what they ask people on the Red Carpet? It was a joke...a poor one, apparently;)

On another note, did you guys happen to see why the Kyle Petty twitter thread was started? LOL

Kyle is funny when he busts on twitter trolls, but he's real mellow today. When he's bored he really gets some sheet flying.

The only reason that thread was started is so one of the people tweeting to petty get can some attention as it's hardly thread worthy, as you stated. Pathetic :D

The only reason that thread was started is so one of the people tweeting to petty get can some attention as it's hardly thread worthy, as you stated. Pathetic :D

That's what I thought. I've gotten many replies and a couple of PM's from Kyle when I make him laugh. He's probably fun to hang with, even though he sometimes gets a little repetitive.

Back
Top Bottom