Daytona Toadie race thread.

Sorry guys, I can't take it anymore. The only way to tell nascar their product sucks is to turn off the tv. I'm out.

I guess DW plans to lick Danica's ass for the entire race. The girl could fart and DW would rave about how great it sounds and smells.
Try saying that sh!t on trl's thread, also she's letting matt get away with a lot of name calling, scanned over it and same ol same ol.

Prolly using an alias on the other thread to start some sh!t. :D

I bet I could get some steam rising if created a "Congrats Kenseth" thread right about now ;)

I just checked, betcha a case of condoms he's having fun pissing and moaning at the spritzers. :D
He'll be back for a play by play about the bad ones slide. :D

Guess I'll start pulling for Ambrose...just as the Toyotas start giving up.

Man, how ironic would it be if Biffle wins this after all the bitching about him pushing Kenseth to the flag last year? Maybe I'll pull for him instead:D

I can't imagine what all the new fans Danica brought in are thinking after watching 2 hours of this crap. I'm pissed. I looked foward to this and the race is phucking horrible. Odds are nascar will see debris several times to get some excitement going. I'm all for it. If people want RP racing, we may as well have some great wrecks to talk about.

I can't imagine what all the new fans Danica brought in are thinking after watching 2 hours of this crap. I'm pissed. I looked foward to this and the race is phucking horrible. Odds are nascar will see debris several times to get some excitement going. I'm all for it. If people want RP racing, we may as well have some great wrecks to talk about.

The only chance my Fantasy League stands now is a bunch of wrecks...that's sad.

I just can't imagine what will happen if/when they decide it's time to go...go where? Cars will get turned is my guess.

Gibbs is going to have to get those engine issues figured out if he plans on any of his drivers seriously contending for the cup.

Nobody, nobody, nobody is willing to step out and try the bottom. WTF? What kind of phucking racing package is this??????? Brian and the France family phucking suck my dick. The phucking head in the ass idiots don't have a phucking clue how to foster good racing. I wish they would go bankrupt and some people with some common sense swoop in and take over. How phucking retarded are they to watch drivers refuse to pack race in test after test and not do sh!t about it? They liked those testing wrecks. That's the only answer. But the drivers outsmarted them and we got this crap. I'm telling you now, if the 1.5's are like this, I'm done as a cup fan. I'll watch Truck, NW and any other type of racing and leave my Sundays free.

I'm phuckin pissed!

Back
Top Bottom