Deegan update

I don't think it's a good idea to judge who is bright or not lol. Considering nobody was there to see if those pics are hers or not.

I say she's not very bright because of her comments about COVID, her stupid post about the California wildfires, and some of the other immature things she's said and done. But that's part of being a dumb teenager.

I say she's not very bright because of her comments about COVID, her stupid post about the California wildfires, and some of the other immature things she's said and done. But that's part of being a dumb teenager.
missed the point. Without knowing that those pictures are really hers or not and thinking they are could be considered dumb by some...me included.

missed the point. Without knowing that those pictures are really hers or not and thinking they are could be considered dumb by some...me included.

I haven't seen the photos and don't want to and won't search them out.

If someone's photoshopping nude Hailie Deegan pics together, that's just ****** sick. Hailie Deegan is the victim here, even if doing something stupid led to this. The person responsible for posting those photos, and only that person, is responsible for this violation of Hailie Deegan.

On the subject of Hailie Deegan's performance: It wouldn't be a bad idea for Ford and DGR to get her some more seat time either in the CARS Tour or something. She definitely needs to start qualifying in the top-10 so she's not in the position of being caught up in wrecks every race.

On the subject of Hailie Deegan's performance: It wouldn't be a bad idea for Ford and DGR to get her some more seat time either in the CARS Tour or something. She definitely needs to start qualifying in the top-10 so she's not in the position of being caught up in wrecks every race.

ARCA is running Kansas, Charlotte, Pocono, Mid-Ohio, IRP, Bristol with Trucks so I don’t understand why she doesn’t run them or find funding for some of those races.

ARCA is running Kansas, Charlotte, Pocono, Mid-Ohio, IRP, Bristol with Trucks so I don’t understand why she doesn’t run them or find funding for some of those races.

TRD intended to have her run in several big late model races back in 2019 but that never really materalized. She ran at New Smyrna in a Pro Late Model and that was it. They were talking about putting her in some CARS Tour races and some other bigger races, but again, never happened and I don't know what the reason is.

She needs to work on qualifying and restarts for sure, among other things. Whatever the development plan for her is right now, it ain't working.

TRD intended to have her run in several big late model races back in 2019 but that never really materalized. She ran at New Smyrna in a Pro Late Model and that was it. They were talking about putting her in some CARS Tour races and some other bigger races, but again, never happened and I don't know what the reason is.

She needs to work on qualifying and restarts for sure, among other things. Whatever the development plan for her is right now, it ain't working.
While I really hope she can improve, she may not have the talent. That's ok with me, because at least she's going about it the right way trying to work her through the truck series and not trying to Jump right to cup.

I believe we’re seeing Danica 2.0
Just got through looking at her past results, she is more Natalie Deckerish than Danica right now.
Still a fan and rooting for her. Sooner or later, we will get a consistent top ten female in NASCAR.

do you guys watch the races? OR? i lot of dumb stuff has happened out of her control. i think she will have some good races and finish 8 -12. good luck to her

Like I've said before she's making a lot of her own luck. She's back there racing with people she has a lot better equipment than and shouldn't be around.

Hopefully she gets it turned around, Ford has a lot invested in her

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That was a close call with that tire fire. The carbon black fumes coming off that tire can be deadly.
I agree. I wasn't talking about her fire as far as being fine. I was talking about her performance and career.

Some messed up crap

For the longest time I never had any first hand experience of the crap I had been hearing about on social media. Recently on a FB group I belong to where people in need ask for help, I saw comments that I couldn't believe.
WTH is wrong with some of these people?

Yeah, I just watched that.

Don't care what anyone thinks of her, no one deserves to have their lives threatened like that. On a daily basis at that, I hope Hallie and Chase are able to find out who this goofball is stalking them.
They know who it is. Nothing he has done is illegal. It's the way our free speech laws work. He has to break in or make an attempt to harm before he can be arrested. Even then, anything short of murder, will get him maybe a month in jail. This won't end well.

They know who it is. Nothing he has done is illegal. It's the way our free speech laws work. He has to break in or make an attempt to harm before he can be arrested. Even then, anything short of murder, will get him maybe a month in jail. This won't end well.
Oh there are ways to handle it.

What he is doing are terrorist threats, illegal. They can be fined and jailed but it is a misdemeanor so there is that

A terroristic threat is a crime generally involving a threat to commit violence communicated with the intent to terrorize another, to cause evacuation of a building, or to cause serious public inconvenience, in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. It may mean an offense against property or involving danger to another person that may include but is not limited to recklessly endangering another person, harassment, stalking, ethnic intimidation, and criminal mischief.

Threatening family requires a bit of escalation.

If you understand what I mean.

I'm sure her dad knows some people that could get this guy's attention. Heck just knowing the FBI has been notified should be enough to deter him unless he is just 100% bat crazy. I hope this gets taken care of soon so she can go on wither racing career.

Some messed up crap

Yeah, I read an article about that the other day. Stuff like this is no joke and should always be taken seriously. I can't stand catfishing, because it can create very bad, potentially dangerous situations, and hormones can make some people do crazy things.

I saw a documentary several years ago called Tallhotblond. Long story short, an older guy and a younger guy both got catfished by a mom pretending to be her daughter online. The older guy, who was technically also catfishing the mom by pretending that he was a lot younger than he was, eventually got caught by his wife, who sent the mom a family photo of them and told her the truth about his age. The mom decided to make the older guy jealous by intentionally paying more attention to the younger guy. The older guy ended up killing the younger guy, for absolutely nothing.

I hope this story ends on a positive note and that Hailie, Chase, and the rest of the family are able to get back to living their normal lives ASAP.

The first time I read it I thought I was reading on old bad April fools joke.
Hopefully this all ends as well as possibile.

Yeah, I read an article about that the other day. Stuff like this is no joke and should always be taken seriously. I can't stand catfishing, because it can create very bad, potentially dangerous situations, and hormones can make some people do crazy things.

I saw a documentary several years ago called Tallhotblond. Long story short, an older guy and a younger guy both got catfished by a mom pretending to be her daughter online. The older guy, who was technically also catfishing the mom by pretending that he was a lot younger than he was, eventually got caught by his wife, who sent the mom a family photo of them and told her the truth about his age. The mom decided to make the older guy jealous by intentionally paying more attention to the younger guy. The older guy ended up killing the younger guy, for absolutely nothing.

I hope this story ends on a positive note and that Hailie, Chase, and the rest of the family are able to get back to living their normal lives ASAP.
The whole thing is weird, and exactly why I don't get into drivers' lives, etc. I don't know if this is about those two being young, or bad advice from people who should be protecting this kid, but publishing a whiney thing on YouTube in addition to contacting this nut personally doesn't seem to be the correct direction IMO. The whole damn thing is weird. STFU....and put it in the hands of the professionals....and please stop the "I know somebody who would take care of this BS." No, you don't.

what-a-mess-baneatta.gif

I saw Deegan have words with lawless but given the video I thought sauter treated her very poorly. Any update on how she felt about his actions?

Now her & her BF are saying Cup races are too long. Need to be at most 3 hours long cause...attention span. Can't let anything get in the way of updating your Tic-Toc/Snapchat/YouTube/Twitter/OnlyFans/Fanhouse, etc. THOSE are the most important things in young peoples lives.

Now her & her BF are saying Cup races are too long. Need to be at most 3 hours long cause...attention span. Can't let anything get in the way of updating your Tic-Toc/Snapchat/YouTube/Twitter/OnlyFans/Fanhouse, etc. THOSE are the most important things in young peoples lives.

He probably should stand down from social media. Many racing careers have been stymied by overbearing fathers. Now we may be seeing a boyfriend get in the way.

The whole thing is weird, and exactly why I don't get into drivers' lives, etc. I don't know if this is about those two being young, or bad advice from people who should be protecting this kid, but publishing a whiney thing on YouTube in addition to contacting this nut personally doesn't seem to be the correct direction IMO. The whole damn thing is weird. STFU....and put it in the hands of the professionals....and please stop the "I know somebody who would take care of this BS." No, you don't.
There's always Kurt's ex. She has some connections! LOL

Yes definitely the Onlyfans. :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL: :XXROFL:

I saw Deegan have words with lawless but given the video I thought sauter treated her very poorly. Any update on how she felt about his actions?

idk but that was a very Danica level chewing out of Lawless, even there expressions, it's pretty amazing how similar they are at this point.

She needs to get it going on the track and block all this other stuff out.

Back
Top Bottom