Deegan update

Shes not gonna wake up and be Dale Sr ever, maybe Micheal Waltrip
I wouldn't go that far.
MW won a few cup races.
Led a bunch of laps in the Country Time lemonade car during a Darlington race and probably was the fastest car that day.

Won a few Busch series races too. I don't see Deegan having anywhere near the speed to do those things

I think the fan base has irrational goals. She’s not gonna wake up and become dale sr overnight
I mean they was calling her the intimidator back when she won her 2 k & n races bumping people like Earnhardt did.

I wish she had that fire in the truck series and stop letting those clowns bully her every race.

I wouldn't go that far.
MW won a few cup races.
Led a bunch of laps in the Country Time lemonade car during a Darlington race and probably was the fastest car that day.

Won a few Busch series races too. I don't see Deegan having anywhere near the speed to do those things
I was thinking something like winning a couple plate races and then doing the grid walk later in life.

Deegan is no Patrick and if you want equality in this world you have to take good and bad criticism.

Deegan is no Patrick and if you want equality in this world you have to take good and bad criticism.
You got that part right lol.

1650654653622.png

Danica ran cup dude, Deegan is awful in Trucks. Danica also has a 3rd in the Indy 500 and won an Indy race. True story. Ya know, big league stuff.
Danica was awful in Xfinity AND Cup lol driving top team cars. Deegan has yet to stink for that long and that is with the handicap of no practice which Danica had. I don't think you are comparing likes with likes.

Danica was awful in Xfinity AND Cup lol driving top team cars. Deegan has yet to stink for that long and that is with the handicap of no practice which Danica had. I don't think you are comparing likes with likes.
I'm not sure Deegan will make it all the way to Cup. Danica had to make the transition from a life of open wheel cars to full body stock cars and she struggled but so did Franchitti and Montoya. Danica finished ranked in 10th in the points in her only full Xfinity season. I'm comparing what I have since their are no head to head battles.

Deegan has enough money and hype that I'd be surprised if he isn't in Cup eventually. Whether she's any good is another story but she wouldn't be the first person with money to move to Cup and stink it up.
Her hype is dwindling because of poor performance in a third tier series. If she has money like you say she better go see Kyle Busch and strike a Truck deal but the problem with that is Toyota already let her go. They may welcome her back but I dont think they are gonna spend anymore money on her.

I didn't realize Eminem had done a Hailie Deegan music video.

I am starting to wonder if her focus is changing from racing to being a darlin of social media.
Social media is a big part of what is keeping her in racing. Her sponsors know how popular she is on social media. If Danica had used it more, she may have been able to have stayed in a few more years.

Old guys HATE change. These dang young whippersnappers with their sociable media and all!
yeah that U in tube stuff is just a fad like hula hoops. Real racin stuff is talking about seats, tarps, and stuff. Ya know real entertainment.

I love when social media helps some of the youngsters achieve some of their dreams in life that they may not have had the opportunity to achieve if not for social media. I enjoy watching Hailie pursue her career in racing and hope she goes a long way. I don't like it when social media destroys a youngster's hopes and dreams.

This is embarrassing. Its from a fan group lbut still. I like Deegan but this is too far. Let’s get a win before you compare yourself to iron head.View attachment 62752
Lol that guy is in a NASCAR ****posting group I'm in on Facebook he's just trolling

I enjoyed Jr back when he was a younger man racing Barbie cars down hill, or with a mob of friends and family racing on the track he built on his property. Of course some gomers will say he was a REAL race car driver so that's different. lol

Back
Top Bottom