Deegan update

Another truck junked.
If they have any sense at all, that's the last we see of her. She's no better than any of the other women that have tried the top 4 series.

Danica would run circles around her

I thought Deegan had some good momentum/confidence going after here Xfinity debut, it sucks she had a left front tire go down last night to end on that note, but she had a decent drive going in the usual top 15 range, I'm curious to see how and/or if she'll improve in the Xfinity series, for some reason I think she's going to take to those cars better than the trucks.

I thought Deegan had some good momentum/confidence going after here Xfinity debut, it sucks she had a left front tire go down last night to end on that note, but she had a decent drive going in the usual top 15 range, I'm curious to see how and/or if she'll improve in the Xfinity series, for some reason I think she's going to take to those cars better than the trucks.
You think she will be a JJ after her stint in trucks?

JJ from Good Times maybe..
1667761260078.png

apparently ford has said she will be in a Ford next year, wonder where?

I dedicate this song to Hailie Deegan who has the most beautiful Badonkadonk in all of motorsports

I wonder if she is working on a deal with Ford and Jeff Lefcourt. Seems like a good fit and IF she can bring Monster with her they may be able to afford an alliance with SHR. The car she drove at Vegas was basically out of the SHR shop but I dont see that happening in 2023 without a lot of money.

What Xfinity team were the SHR guys running this past season? SS Greeen light? They have anything full time in 23?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

What Xfinity team were the SHR guys running this past season? SS Greeen light? They have anything full time in 23?

Riley Herbst was the Xfinity SHR team and he and Cole Custer will run this year

Cole Custer is the only driver that won a race in a Bobby Dotter car in 13 years, 305 races. It was prepared by SHR though is a big factor.
With some Ford money behind it I'm it would run good

Why the hell is Monster sponsoring Herbst? What do they see in him? I would imagine it would be better for Ford, Monster, and SHR to put Hailie in the 98

Back
Top Bottom