Deegan update

If she outruns Deegan that will be a bad look
I guess on the surface it would look bad but that's not the same truck as it was last year. They now get a completely different level of technical support. It would be more like comparing her if she had been in a KBM truck last season

Would love to see Mandy Chick become the next Ryan Newman (engineering degree). The talent seems to be there and if she is as smart as she seems she’ll spend all her spare time in the garage and track rather than on instagram.

Same for Deegan who would do a lot better but the easier fame and quick cheap $ come at a price. Without it she wouldn’t have the ride. With it she won’t reach her potential. Till Walmart or Citibank decides to fully sponsor a couple female drivers fully and “encourage” them to have exclusive focus on racing I think it will remain a struggle.

Yep first post. 👋🏽

Would love to see Mandy Chick become the next Ryan Newman (engineering degree). The talent seems to be there and if she is as smart as she seems she’ll spend all her spare time in the garage and track rather than on instagram.

Same for Deegan who would do a lot better but the easier fame and quick cheap $ come at a price. Without it she wouldn’t have the ride. With it she won’t reach her potential. Till Walmart or Citibank decides to fully sponsor a couple female drivers fully and “encourage” them to have exclusive focus on racing I think it will remain a struggle.

Yep first post. 👋🏽
Welcome to the chaos!

Thanks I’ve been watching the forum for a while but figured it was time to register and stop lurking. Just a fan of good racing (though I understand there is debate over what constitutes good)

Thanks I’ve been watching the forum for a while but figured it was time to register and stop lurking. Just a fan of good racing (though I understand there is debate over what constitutes good)
Most important thing to remember is bigger pushrods means better racing to most around here.
And the teams all got to pick their own noses

;) ;) ;) ;) :pbjtime: :whoopee::whoopee::whoopee::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Also, Hi. Welcome.

Most important thing to remember is bigger pushrods means better racing to most around here.
And the teams all got to pick their own noses

;) ;) ;) ;) :pbjtime: :whoopee::whoopee::whoopee::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Also, Hi. Welcome.
I thought the optimal push rod length was still up for debate and in need of infinite amount of expressed therems to pursue the most profound state of delving among RF scholars.

I thought the optimal push rod length was still up for debate and in need of infinite amount of expressed therems to pursue the most profound state of delving among RF scholars.
That would be the width and how quickly it compresses/decompressed

A run like Kansas shows this team is moving in the right direction. without running the numbers it feels like this season shes wayyyy more comfortable.

I also like that she said they worked on the truck to get it where she wanted it - means she was helping to make it faster.

She had a top-five truck. With all the attrition, she should've finished in the top five, maybe 6th or 7th at WORST. I thought during the race that she had the speed to score her best finish.

In the end, she faded during the entirety of the final stage and didn't even get a top 10.

I don't know how Hailie Deegan or her supporters could be happy with that performance.

It's year three. "Steps in the right direction" shouldn't be the goal anymore.

She had a top-five truck. With all the attrition, she should've finished in the top five, maybe 6th or 7th at WORST. I thought during the race that she had the speed to score her best finish.

In the end, she faded during the entirety of the final stage and didn't even get a top 10.

I don't know how Hailie Deegan or her supporters could be happy with that performance.

It's year three. "Steps in the right direction" shouldn't be the goal anymore.
I hear you - I really do. The truck was very fast and a top5 would not have been out of the way in terms of expectations.

Racing is a cruel mistress however. Lets see how she builds on it

I hear you - I really do. The truck was very fast and a top5 would not have been out of the way in terms of expectations.

Racing is a cruel mistress however. Lets see how she builds on it

She's content with mediocrity, based on these videos. There's no pressure to perform because she's not going anywhere. Her sponsors are fine as long as she looks good and draws clicks.

If I was a team owner that's throwing everything and the kitchen sink behind her, I'd be very concerned that she's fine with that performance on Saturday.

I don't even think Hailie Deegan has the talent to win races in NASCAR, but she should've finished no worse than 7th the other night.

I still have hope, Andrew.

But Jade looks REALLY REALLY good.

She's content with mediocrity, based on these videos. There's no pressure to perform because she's not going anywhere. Her sponsors are fine as long as she looks good and draws clicks.

If I was a team owner that's throwing everything and the kitchen sink behind her, I'd be very concerned that she's fine with that performance on Saturday.

I don't even think Hailie Deegan has the talent to win races in NASCAR, but she should've finished no worse than 7th the other night.
If. lol

All sports rate athletes based on their performance over time. Auto racing is of sufficient interest to enough people to support several websites that deal exclusively with the numbers.

You can hope but you can’t hide.

I think the team was satisfied with the results compared to weeks where they crashed or finished worse compared to the overall performance. No team is going to be satisfied finishing 12th otherwise.

All sports rate athletes based on their performance over time. Auto racing is of sufficient interest to enough people to support several websites that deal exclusively with the numbers.

Very true. Well said. Consider me hoping but not hiding from the fact numbers have not been there.

Yeah, gambling is important for some or contests to be able to field your best educated guesses. Some are quite good at it.

Back
Top Bottom