Denny Hamlin Appreciation Thread

You have a bad case of what about itis, Hamlin is gone if FedX pulls the plug. It's simple.
If that is the case, he is headed for 23XI. Works for me....frees up space at JGR. Denny is smart enough to keep his wagon hooked to the TRD horse. Unlike your new boy who is now an also ran in Trucks because he couldn't humble himself....handed drivers for a reduced cost in exchange for his TD2 loyalty....Now get sponsorship or forget it.....Chevy isn't going to pony up unless The Felon gives the thumbs up.

Myself, I am just waiting for the preachers alibi, I'm sure it will be a good one.
Not nearly as good as The Felon trying to sell the idea that sponsorship is crawling up his ass and that Larson is a reformed--some call it "woke"--man.

Not nearly as good as The Felon trying to sell the idea that sponsorship is crawling up his ass and that Larson is a reformed--some call it "woke"--man.
1685220276091.png

They need the revenue. All four of them haven't won the Cup driving for the preacher. The one who sold most of the Merch and won both Cups is long gone
I’m sure the $750 in total sales from Denny merch is still greatly appreciated.

They need the revenue. All four of them haven't won the Cup driving for the preacher. The one who sold most of the Merch and won both Cups is long gone
Tbh all they have to do to fix that is have Denny release a shirt saying “I blame others for being that hack that I am” and I bet they sell more.

Marketing 101. Own it!!!!!

Solid P2....Had pace....just couldn't get track position. Great day.

STAYS WITH THE FAMILY!!!!! HELLLLLLL YESSSSSSS! 23XI!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS! GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

Good for Denny, good for JGR, good for 23XI and good for Toyota.
It cannot be overstated......This was a pivotal moment in Toyota's involvement in this sport. HUGE.

I always felt Hambone would stay, and used the threat of shifting 23XI away from Yota to secure the best deal possible, whatever that ultimately was. Toyota really couldn‘t shift operations easily to other options, as likely those were very few.

It cannot be overstated......This was a pivotal moment in Toyota's involvement in this sport. HUGE.
Agreed. It makes them the “old farts home” of NASCAR for years to come.

In seriousness. Congrats. I know having 23XI is big. Especially since MJ pulled out of NBA ownership he is likely invested in making this a success. And obv Denny is whether you like him or not.

Who else would JGR put in the 11 seat????
Ty has a seat and they need veterans like MT and Denny.
Frankie Muniz. That’s about it. Denny was re-signed purely out of necessity if not desperation. ;) :p :newbie::owquitit::owquitit::owquitit:

Denny Hamlin will be your 2023 Cup Champion. There, I said it. Shot fired.

What the heck let Hamlin win it this year then he can retire and everyone can find a new person to hate on.

But I predict it’ll be Larson again and Hamlin will stay around and everyone will still hate on him.

And I say this as a Hamlin fan

What the heck let Hamlin win it this year then he can retire and everyone can find a new person to hate on.

But I predict it’ll be Larson again and Hamlin will stay around and everyone will still hate on him.

That is fair. I don't know how Hamlin beats Larson.....maybe Larson beats himself.....Just have a feeling that this could be the year.

But I like hating on Hamlin!

Larson straight up....and kicked his ass. Let's ****** go!

Denny Hamlin will be your 2023 Cup Champion. There, I said it. Shot fired.

2/3rds of his career he's been looking as good at this point in the year as he is this season. Still doesn't have a trophy to show for it. Still beats himself like a rookie would way too much.

2/3rds of his career he's been looking as good at this point in the year as he is this season. Still doesn't have a trophy to show for it. Still beats himself like a rookie would way too much.
That's why it will be amazing when he wins it. Nobody wants any part of Hamlin right now.

That's why it will be amazing when he wins it. Nobody wants any part of Hamlin right now.
I dont think any legit contenders are bothered by Hamlin at this point. He's been in this situation before and has failed to deliver time and time again.

If he wins it, that's cool, and I think he's deserving. But gun to my head, my bank account on the line?

I'm just not seeing it. Championship still goes through the 5, imo. Don't think anyone else is in the ball park but those two right now.

But until Hamlin actually wins the championship, he's an underdog. He's had too many similar seasons here

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson straight up....and kicked his ass. Let's ****** go!
That's kinda what happens when the RR has that much more grip than the field.

Hamlin better hope that his car is that much better than the 5 come Phoenix, because that's what he's going to need.

That's kinda what happens when the RR has that much more grip than the field.

Hamlin better hope that his car is that much better than the 5 come Phoenix, because that's what he's going to need.

Agreed.

Denny's awesome lol "all of em''

I ****** love this. Hamlin is awesome. He doesn't give a ****....and he is competing like it. IMO on outright performance, he is the only one who has something for Larson, and last night he dealt it. Huge win. I have another Denny hat now. I'm in. Love the guy.

I ****** love this. Hamlin is awesome. He doesn't give a ****....and he is competing like it. IMO on outright performance, he is the only one who has something for Larson, and last night he dealt it. Huge win. I have another Denny hat now. I'm in. Love the guy.
For the first time in his career. Funny. I had just been thinking about this and had come here to post these thoughts.

I'll say this. This is the best version of Denny we can get. He stopped caring and taking such offense from fans, imo. But he's leaned into this FOR the fans and for the sport. Fun businessman Denny knows fans WANT someone to boo, and I think he's doing it for the benefit of the sport. He genuinely seemed happy with the boos. Tony and KB are gone. Bubba ain't a villain and I doubt Denny is happy with Bubba being the most booed. He cares very much about the future of the sport, and seems to want to play as much of a role in the growth and entertainment as possible.

He seemed genuinely happy to be getting boos, whereas before he seemed offended. He's getting fans engaged in the sport.

I'm going to continue to root against this turd. I'm going to hope, and believe he won't win a championship this year still..

But if he does pull it off, to my disgruntled self, I don't think there's a championship-less driver in the history of the sport who is more deserving of one.

Except Carl Edwards ;)

Not sure I’d call it amazing, as if he actually wins one it will likely signal the apocalypse is here.

Back
Top Bottom