Denny Hamlin Appreciation Thread

I'm not expecting to see another Kyle Busch in the series. It would probably take a lot of conscious effort to be that hilarious.
100%....let us not forget that he was hated here.

How is saying that Denny is better than Mark BS? Denny has 11 more wins in 232 fewer starts. Mark has a slight edge in Top 5 and a big edge in Top 10s. I think it's debatable. I don't even like Denny but denying that he's a top tier talent is just nonsense.
He was fishing for a like.

How is saying that Denny is better than Mark BS? Denny has 11 more wins in 232 fewer starts. Mark has a slight edge in Top 5 and a big edge in Top 10s. I think it's debatable. I don't even like Denny but denying that he's a top tier talent is just nonsense.
Agree there 100%. Denny is a top talent and his staying power is getting more impressive by the year. Just wish he would stop complaining about everyone and everything so much. Shut up and drive. Being the Mark Martin of this generation is nothing to be ashamed of. He has the talent to win a title for sure but it my just not be in the cards.

Agree there 100%. Denny is a top talent and his staying power is getting more impressive by the year. Just wish he would stop complaining about everyone and everything so much. Shut up and drive. Being the Mark Martin of this generation is nothing to be ashamed of. He has the talent to win a title for sure but it my just not be in the cards.
Denny has given much to the sport this year. There are some who are committed to hating him, but his driving, ownership, and podcast have added much to this past season.

Denny has given much to the sport this year. There are some who are committed to hating him, but his driving, ownership, and podcast have added much to this past season.
I don't "hate" him. Just think he's a little too quick to complain about others.

I will continue to hate him as long as he continues to race like an a$$, run his mouth like a spoiled female dog and whine like a punk child. He exhibits serious symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

Grow up, race honorably and quit playing the villain (he’s a bad actor too). It’s not impossible…even Kyle D Busch has turned the corner!

Talking **** about other drivers and the sport on his podcast without any differing views is a sign of what he is. Of course some people call that a contribution. lol

I will continue to hate him as long as he continues to race like an a$$, run his mouth like a spoiled female dog and whine like a punk child. He exhibits serious symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder.

Grow up, race honorably and quit playing the villain (he’s a bad actor too). It’s not impossible…even Kyle D Busch has turned the corner!
I want to hate him. As a Chase Elliott fan I have plenty of reason to. At the 600 this year he was quick to call out Chase for a "tantrum" and successfully lobbied to get hi suspended. He did however, forget to mention that he ran Chase into the wall twice in the laps leading to that and at least acknowledge Chase had right to be pissed. I sense some jealousy of Chase from Hamlin because Chase already has that elusive cup title. All this said though, it's hard for me to hate a guy that does do a lot for the sport and is as talented as Denny. I actually hate Larson more. LOL

Was going to say....Is this a leftover @StandOnIt post re: KFB?

Talking **** about other drivers and the sport on his podcast without any differing views is a sign of what he is. Of course some people call that a contribution. lol
Podcast is wildly successful sparky.....Do you have a problem with LaJoie.....or does he fit your NARRATIVE?

Would he get cheers if he drove a Chevy? He's right we're he belongs on the dark side pissing off would be fanboys.

Would he get cheers if he drove a Chevy? He's right we're he belongs on the dark side pissing off would be fanboys.
Kyle does. Everything is possible.

Yeah Hamlin is the first driver ever to be boo'd lol.
Never been shocked at the track with this kind of thing....Fontana, this year, I was shocked. Kyle got cheers not boos. Didn't think the Toyota hate was that deep. Should have know better hanging around here, but that showed me something.

Never been shocked at the track with this kind of thing....Fontana, this year, I was shocked. Kyle got cheers not boos. Didn't think the Toyota hate was that deep. Should have know better hanging around here, but that showed me something.
1700930678594.gif

:XXROFL:
Hamlin told reporters Thursday that he wanted to make a statement at Martinsville with a win for “the old foot on the throat” moment heading into this weekend. Bowman instead spun Hamlin from the lead and took the checkered flag.

Read more at: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/article255562846.html#storylink=cpy

So he gave the live in a ring. Guess that’s one more step than the previous one. Also the kids have another female figurine to influence them, for better or worse. Her pics posts seems very plastic, but obviously I don’t know her from Amanda.

So he gave the live in a ring. Guess that’s one more step than the previous one. Also the kids have another female figurine to influence them, for better or worse. Her pics posts seems very plastic, but obviously I don’t know her from Amanda.
I am a little confused and may have missed something.
But if he gave a ring to Jordan Fish that would be his longtime GF at least in an on an off sense. Most importantly she is the mother of his two children

I don't follow the relationship dramas aside from admiring the wimmins beauty. But I hope Jordan is the one for the sake of his children.

Indeed, I stand corrected. My wife saw some article that identified the woman as Jordan Fish, who was his live in for years and is the mother of their children. Denny and she had broken up a year ago or so, but looks like they’re trying to cement the relationship in marriage. Good for them. I didn’t know her or her name.

Who the hell cares about the ring? He is out of the sling! LFG!!!!!!!!

My prayers go out for Ms. Fish, she's gonna need them.
Few years back they had a spat and she started posting little somethings on twitter, the tweets disappeared quickly and all was well. I think she holds the hammer on the Hambone. lol.

I am a little confused and may have missed something.
But if he gave a ring to Jordan Fish that would be his longtime GF at least in an on an off sense. Most importantly she is the mother of his two children

I don't follow the relationship dramas aside from admiring the wimmins beauty. But I hope Jordan is the one for the sake of his children.
I don't follow it either,god forbid people see my past history

Denny lives in your head. That's the highest contribution to the community possible.

Definitely the same applies to you. You and your fan club of one. lol.
Two.....and which fan club do you belong to? The Rowdy Fan Club offer still stands.

Denny lives in your head. That's the highest contribution to the community possible.
100%.....How else would said poster, and all of the drivers Denny pisses off know what he is saying.....because.....they.....listen......to......the.......show. Free rent....pool view....covered parking.....maybe even a garage?

Two.....and which fan club do you belong to? The Rowdy Fan Club offer still stands.
Looks to be just the two of ya. Miss Fish shares the same sentiment as the rest of us.

Fish’s post said, “Rings: DH 0, Jordan 1,” alluding to Hamlin’s long a successful NASCAR Cup career in which he is still chasing his first championship.

Back
Top Bottom