Dinger says he is going to wreck Dillion, Dick responds with a threat...

Uh I'm guessing he made his own way, gave up a lot to get what he got. Had a career that justified him being of the Superstar status. Good thing Ralph didn't have to protect him every time he rubbed fenders with someone.

But it's impossible for Dillon to have worked his own way up, made sacrifices and have a career that justifies his existence in NASCAR because he's a rich kid, amirite?

But it's impossible for Dillon to have worked his own way up, made sacrifices and have a career that justifies his existence in NASCAR because he's a rich kid, amirite?

He obviously has worked hard, racing aint easy even with money .
But he did have some inherent advantages, even a birthright.
That doesn't mean we should hate him for having those advantages.
People having family connections or big big money is part of the racing business.
I hate it but that doesn't change matters.

He will be alright without my approval anyway, I am not expecting to him loose sleep over what I think.

But I still respect a shoe string effort like young Kezelowkis more.

Kurt Busch looked like he was mad at Bowyer, now thats a fued that might be worth discussing :cool:

So it's impossible for Austin to have "worked for it" since he wasn't poor like Dale?

Who brought Dale and Ralph Earnhardt into this? Why are you still talking about 'earning' it? No one else is and it seems everyone's in agreement that almost everyone racing, including the "rich kids", earned it... Enjoy arguing with yourself, or fishing, whatever it is...

2XGa3.gif

Who brought Dale and Ralph Earnhardt into this? Why are you still talking about 'earning' it? No one else is and it seems everyone's in agreement that almost everyone racing, including the "rich kids", earned it... Enjoy arguing with yourself, or fishing, whatever it is...

Pure fishing happening here. Sit back and enjoy.

No need to moderate I don't think. Was this thread tampered with yesterday?

I think they are already here and playing. ALL mods have a play screen name. Other then the pay, it's the only real benefit they get.

well that opens a can of worms... A R-F conspiracy if you ask me.

well if some will get over their god complexes *cough* andy *cough* johali *cough*
Sticks and stones could break my bones but your words or trolling will never hurt me. :moon:

Yeah I've seen it on other forums. Never crossed my mind here though..... Hmmmm

You never know who you're chatting with. I see at as an opportunity to actually meet someone new and possibly make a new friend. Until then, you can only guess who you're actually chatting with.

Take Johali, for example. We haven't met, so I still picture some old guy at a computer with his pants down around his ankles. ;)

You never know who you're chatting with. I see at as an opportunity to actually meet someone new and possibly make a new friend. Until then, you can only guess who you're actually chatting with.

Take Johali, for example. We haven't met, so I still picture some old guy at a computer with his pants down around his ankles. ;)
You got it half right. He actually not old at all. :D

Damn I forgot to turn off the web cam again, sheet. :mad:

$$ drivers....ya'll mentioned scott....menard .....but forgot gaughan in nns........
prolly most secure sponsor $$ .....yr after yr.....out there w/ those 3.

can't blame rcr for good biz model.

Back
Top Bottom