Dirt Late Models 2021

The support classes are dragging on forever. They finally just gave up and threw the checkers on the street stock race after the last wreck. Late models coming up next.

The support classes are dragging on forever. They finally just gave up and threw the checkers on the street stock race after the last wreck. Late models coming up next.
Typical for this track. Not sure why the series allowed them to run 3 other classes. At most of their races, it has been 1 or 2. They had 2 at 411 last week and was finished by 9:30.

Hang on to your hats. Sounds like there are going to be a quite a few shake up with some of the top rides in the sport.

As crazy as this sounds, I am hearing some rumblings that the Rocket house car may be in play. I would've ignored it but the guy I heard it from is a pretty reliable insider, not with the rocket camp, but in general with the sport. Apparently BShep may want to be closer to home and the family car is no slouch, with plenty of money to be made with an independent schedule similar to Overton.

Also hearing that a couple of bigger names may be switching chassis, with one being a pretty big deal if true.

Those are the two situations and drivers I wondered about at the mention of big moves, given their below expectations performance in 2021.

Awesome, though I'm perplexed from a promotion standpoint by why it's essentially a prelim to the Dream. They must feel like those four-day shows (the double Dreams, Kings Royals, and World 100s) this year were a success.

According to Dirt on Dirt, Josh Richards is out of the 14 CBR ride. I had heard that this was a team with a good chance to switch to Longhorn, but was wondering how that would work with Josh there, I guess that answers that.

The CBR team says they are not shutting down, and are exploring options for next year. Same with Josh and it will be interesting to see where he lands.

According to Dirt on Dirt, Josh Richards is out of the 14 CBR ride. I had heard that this was a team with a good chance to switch to Longhorn, but was wondering how that would work with Josh there, I guess that answers that.

The CBR team says they are not shutting down, and are exploring options for next year. Same with Josh and it will be interesting to see where he lands.

That can hardly be surprising given how much they underacheived. Richards jumping in one of Boom Briggs' cars and finishing second at Vegas last weekend has to give him some confidence that there is a better fit.

I don't know what the answer for the Bowyer team is. They seem well funded, but continually out to lunch.

That can hardly be surprising given how much they underacheived. Richards jumping in one of Boom Briggs' cars and finishing second at Vegas last weekend has to give him some confidence that there is a better fit.

I don't know what the answer for the Bowyer team is. They seem well funded, but continually out to lunch.
Wonder if any chance he goes back to his Dad's team?

Can anyone confirm that this is going to be the 2022 World of Outlaw Late Model chassis?

I seriously doubt it. That has to be something else. Nice snow plow though.

Can anyone confirm that this is going to be the 2022 World of Outlaw Late Model chassis?

Can confirm this is an Outlaw late model based on this picture from the Snowball Derby
FB_IMG_1638684967210.jpg

Richards to partner with Boom Briggs next year. Both planning to run national tours but they haven't announced which one as they look to lock up sponsorship.

Also, Kyle Bronson and his fiance have purchased Golden Isles Speedway in Georgia. Kyle will continue to race full time while his fiance and her family focus on promoting the track.

Will be interesting to see whether Richards can regain his form. He would have an easier time finishing up front with a return to WoO, but I'd like to see him take another crack at Lucas.

Any word on what Bowyer plans to do?

Somebody on 4m said Kyle Bronson to Bowyer, but not for sure how accurate that is. Whoever it is, I feel sorry for them lol.

Back
Top Bottom