Dirt Late Models 2023

Did anyone catch the Flo race at FALS last night? Hudson O'Neal got on two wheels going into turn 3 trying to get under Garrett Smith for the lead. This video gives me the best perspective of it.

Tried to watch Lucas Jackson 100 over last 2 nights . Jebus but they drag these out too long. Going to bed. They been prepping track for at least an hour. GOT TO SELL MORE HOTDOGS AND BEER!

Tried to watch Lucas Jackson 100 over last 2 nights . Jebus but they drag these out too long. Going to bed. They been prepping track for at least an hour. GOT TO SELL MORE HOTDOGS AND BEER!
Its time to stop these 2-3 day shows. When a track has THAT much downtime to sell more beers and burgers, its time to rethink the scheduling. I waited WELL over an hour for the feature to start after turning it on last night, with absolutely nothing happening on-screen, no (or minimal) track prep, nothing.
I thought this was a Lucas oil speedway thing, but apparently it has spread to the entire series.

Its time to stop these 2-3 day shows. When a track has THAT much downtime to sell more beers and burgers, its time to rethink the scheduling. I waited WELL over an hour for the feature to start after turning it on last night, with absolutely nothing happening on-screen, no (or minimal) track prep, nothing.
I thought this was a Lucas oil speedway thing, but apparently it has spread to the entire series.
While did go to bed I cheated and watched on the TV in the bedroom. RTJ takes another. Was good race though until Marlar had a flat. O'Neil made a run at him but wasn't enough.

I was the same way on Friday night. I got tired of waiting and went to bed.

Scott Bloomquist with a decent run at The Dirt Track @ Charlotte .

Back
Top Bottom