Dirt Late Models 2024

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
IMG_2859.jpeg

Big rain storm at Lucas Race. They trying to roll it in but have serious doubt. Announcers suggesting they pull the plug. Track will likely just tear up bunch of stuff. Only did one lap with wobble roller. Surrendered. Cancelled.

Appears Flo/Lucas having ignition problem with the Live Timing again...and up it comes. Swear...my keyboard seems to be connected to their system. Every time I start typing their stuff starts working.

Seems AllTech has FUBAR the track. Coverage started at 545PM EST. It's 752 and haven't raced a single lap yet. Run about 100 laps packing the track with crates. Have had it muted 90% of the time tho. Maybe they've explained. It's still plenty early unless they race like couple nights ago. Now have Lucas SLM on track rolling it in AGAIN! It's a slip & slide now.

Believe had same issue last time at this track. Think got so late I went to bed waaay before the feature.

Volusia had some really good crowds including last night while a Truck race was on nearby. New Smyrna had some damn good racing as well on the asphalt.

Dirt late model people don't want to hear this. If they want to eliminate tire cheating, do like NASCAR and issue the tires at the track.

Dirt late model people don't want to hear this. If they want to eliminate tire cheating, do like NASCAR and issue the tires at the track.
Heck they had to put out a rule stating during speed weeks that you couldn't soak your tires in a swimming pool

Going to be good field of cars at the Hunt The Front race at Smoky Mountain Speedway tomorrow. Bloomquist, McDowell, Overton, Moyer, Gustin, English, and all the HTF regulars plus regional racers. Red Farmer will be there signing autographs at 5:30.

Back
Top Bottom