Don't be surprised..

Congrats. I'm glad you got to experience a victory. I'm sure you forgot what that felt like. Hopefully for your sake, you won't have to wait so long in between wins this time. :)
Well.. I'm just about as confident that he can win next week too but I'll take what I can get from you. Thanks.

I'm glad your driver won this week on a big track but next week is a different thing altogether, we'll see.

I was thinking Hamlin was going to wait until Richmond to pay Logano back. Now that Logano was gifted this win I think Hamlin will do it at Bristol.

I was thinking Hamlin was going to wait until Richmond to pay Logano back. Now that Logano was gifted this win I think Hamlin will do it at Bristol.

And end his career in the process? Hamlin should just take care of himself, his career will go further and be more successful.

Check that, already is more successful than Joey's.

Hamlin 1 Joey 0.

And end his career in the process? Hamlin should just take care of himself, his career will go further and be more successful.

Check that, already is more successful than Joey's.

Hamlin 1 Joey 0.

I really doubt Hamlin is out to end Joey's career, just his chase hopes more likely.

I really doubt Hamlin is out to end Joey's career, just his chase hopes more likely.

No I meant Denny's own career.

He's playing hurt. He doesn't want to be crashing into people right now.

Mods really need to make a sticky for SB22's daily Joey Logano lovefest and hide it in The Podium.

The main reason I wish Logano would go away is the breed of stupid fans he's brought in to the sport with him ... the Justin Bieber of NASCAR.

Mods really need to make a sticky for SB22's daily Joey Logano lovefest and hide it in The Podium.

The main reason I wish Logano would go away is the breed of stupid fans he's brought in to the sport with him ... the Justin Bieber of NASCAR.

Before SliceBread22 I hadn't met 1 Logano fan. lol

Not that I frequent alot of nascar sites but I dont think he has that many fans.

Before SliceBread22 I hadn't met 1 Logano fan. lol

Not that I frequent alot of nascar sites but I dont think he has that many fans.

The teenage girls love him. Personally, NASCAR would be better off without them. It's the same crowd that killed music and television.

The teenage girls love him. Personally, NASCAR would be better off without them. It's the same crowd that killed music and television.

I wonder what happened to all the Kahne cougars fans. They're probably Joey fans now.

nothing wrong with a man crush as long as you don't rip his suit off, I don't think he goes that way.

nothing wrong with a man crush as long as you don't rip his suit off, I don't think he goes that way.
No man crush. I have a girlfriend of 6 years and a 3 year old daughter.. lol I just have a lot of confidence in wha I believe Joey is capable of. I think barring wrecks or parts failure the only things standing in the way of a championship this year for Joey are Talladega and Martinsville.. if he can get good finishes at those two I see no reason not to think he can contend for the championship come Homestead... but for now Ill focus on watching Joey bring the field to the green sunday... and hopefully to the checkers.

Well I wouldn't be surprise.

Michigan and Chicago are somewhat similar land Joey has got the speed on the 1.5 mile tracks this year.

No man crush. I have a girlfriend of 6 years and a 3 year old daughter.. lol I just have a lot of confidence in wha I believe Joey is capable of. I think barring wrecks or parts failure the only things standing in the way of a championship this year for Joey are Talladega and Martinsville.. if he can get good finishes at those two I see no reason not to think he can contend for the championship come Homestead... but for now Ill focus on watching Joey bring the field to the green sunday... and hopefully to the checkers.
And 12 other drivers.:D

You could be on to something,SB. I heard nascar has plans to open a new Logano grandstand at Daytona.

ufUy4kU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom