Don't be surprised..

No. If he finishes every race. I think he'll win it all.
If he wins it all I will be one of the first to congratulate you.....but I still think there will be 12 other drivers that may be a pretty big obstacle for him to overcome.;):)

If he wins it all I will be one of the first to congratulate you.....but I still think there will be 12 other drivers that may be a pretty big obstacle for him to overcome.;):)

You could say that there will be 12 other drivers trying to manipulate the outcome of the race by passing Logano.

I think there is a good chance he could fold under the pressure in his firs chase. I said it before in the 2013 champion thread ... but, I never really thought he would be doing as good this year than he has been... after everything that's gone on and then going to his worst track on the circuit and having the best car by far Ive learned to expect the unexpected. I mean damn this whole years been f'n crazy lol... seriously tho I said before I think he can finish top 7, and hats only because of the inexperience of being in the chase for the first time... but I still think there's a shot for him to take it if he can avoid trouble.

I think there is a good chance he could fold under the pressure in his firs chase. I said it before in the 2013 champion thread ... but, I never really thought he would be doing as good this year than he has been... after everything that's gone on and then going to his worst track on the circuit and having the best car by far Ive learned to expect the unexpected. I mean damn this whole years been f'n crazy lol... seriously tho I said before I think he can finish top 7, and hats only because of the inexperience of being in the chase for the first time... but I still think there's a shot for him to take it if he can avoid trouble.
If Roger has enough expendable $$$, Joey can buy the championship.

If Roger has enough expendable $$$, Joey can buy the championship.
See .. comments like that from all you haters is what's gona make it so much sweeter if he does win it.

You're gona say whatever you can to make Joey seem worse than he is, and now everyone is readying up their speeches against him if he wins... you know what I see? A bunch of people worried that they're wrong and hide it by clinging to anything they can to take away from a driver that they have talked so bad about that is now emerging as one of the sports best. Its alright tho.. because none of your opinions really make any difference in what happens on track. I've been watching my driver get better and better while you guys are hoping he doesn't do good simply because you know Im going to say I told you so... I love coming on here and seeing people say they were thinking about how I would blow up the forum and hoping Joey doesn't win or whatever. Maybe not you but Im in the heads of a few people around here.. and that's because deep down you all know that I'm right.

He might not win it this year, he might not win it for a while but Ive said from the beginning I believe he will be a champion and nothing that has happened this season has done anything but make me more confident in that. So go ahead and keep saying whatever you will about me or Joey or Penske or anything.

I used to know a guy who said this all the time and I think it applies here.. "Keep hatin'.. you're just making me famous." (not me lol but u get it)

Back
Top Bottom