Dover Race Thread

Denny: "I'm miserable in this car but I'm trying to avoid offseason surgery"

Brain****

I thought for sure that Junior was gonna get eaten up right there, but he did a good job holding his ground and getting that spot from Kenseth.

Denny: "I'm miserable in this car but I'm trying to avoid offseason surgery"

Brain****
I think they were talking about in the past, before the injections. They said the injections are helping today.

I think they were talking about in the past, before the injections. They said the injections are helping today.
He's in no contention for a championship this year. He should be giving all his dominating cars to Matt and outta the car prepping for a 2013 comeback

This is how you win races. Agressiveness pays the hell off with this crappy cars.

On the positive side..Danica is running 30th !! That deserves this week's "Hammer Drop"...(imagine Danica's voice ;)):

Ok seriously guys, theres a damn thread already for you guys to whine and bitch about how much you all hate danica together. GTFO and go post your crap there.
I dunno, man. She is in the race today and they're talking about her performance (or lack thereof) so I think their posts are fair game.

Most drivers would have spun by now and not on purpose to get themselves a yellow.
Is there anyone better at saving a wrecking race car than Kyle? I think Stewie is about the only one that comes close to him in that regard.

Burton cant get off the track soon enough.

Are you from Connecticut? You're just never satisfied are you

What is it with you? Just STFU.

You should be the least to talk sh1t. You had stupid sigs making fun of Gordon being slow this slow that so shut your trap already.

Back
Top Bottom