Duel #2

Chase is being smart entering low and sliding up to block the slide job

Lame finish. But congrats Chase! Drove a good race.

Back to back duel wins for Chase Elliott! Starting strong.

Fun first half and once Chase grabbed the lead it went to single file train. I think Menard, Stenhouse and Elliott have the best cars.

That was some cool headed driving by the #9 driver.
checkbanana.gif

Happy Chase and Blaney won! But these races were some snoozers. Hopefully the trucks and Xfinity guys decide to earn their paychecks

I haven’t picked up, does anyone know what #di9 mean? I’m afraid I’m not down with the lingo

I think after watching how unstable the cars were in the first duel, drivers held back in number 2. I just think we will be lucky to have more than 15 cars finish the 500. I can't see how the crews are going to get these cars to handle any better with this aero package.

I think after watching how unstable the cars were in the first duel, drivers held back in number 2. I just think we will be lucky to have more than 15 cars finish the 500. I can't see how the crews are going to get these cars to handle any better with this aero package.

No more giant freight train packs. Honestly this should cut down on the big ones because you almost need to slingshot around cars now, the stability isn’t there anymore to just run a straight line

Back
Top Bottom