Duel #2

Nice little w for the 9 car. I’ll take that ****. Two solid races with the oVeRraTtEd young crowd putting it to the old folks.

Back to back duel wins for Chase Elliott! Starting strong.

Fun first half and once Chase grabbed the lead it went to single file train. I think Menard, Stenhouse and Elliott have the best cars.

Penske isn’t ****** around.

No more giant freight train packs. Honestly this should cut down on the big ones because you almost need to slingshot around cars now, the stability isn’t there anymore to just run a straight line
Did... did you even watch the duels?

No more giant freight train packs. Honestly this should cut down on the big ones because you almost need to slingshot around cars now, the stability isn’t there anymore to just run a straight line
What? I saw 15-20 car train in both duels, when they tried to pass and took the air off the left rear the cars lost control in many instances, did you watch the same race I watched?

I think after watching how unstable the cars were in the first duel, drivers held back in number 2. I just think we will be lucky to have more than 15 cars finish the 500. I can't see how the crews are going to get these cars to handle any better with this aero package.
Shocks, springs, sway bars, weight positioning, cross, bite, truck arms. Ya know, those things.

That 9 car looked Damn stable, the way he could make sudden lane change.

It was an impound.
The cars need more rear spoiler, they will do the same thing in the 500, there will be huge pile ups. Nascar will change this aero package before they go to Dega, if they don't there will be more carnage. There are only so many adjustments they can make, don't you think they have tried most of those already?

The cars need more rear spoiler, they will do the same thing in the 500, there will be huge pile ups. Nascar will change this aero package before they go to Dega, if they don't there will be more carnage. There are only so many adjustments they can make, don't you think they have tried most of those already?
No they havent. They had 2 50 min practice sessions then set the cars up mostly for speed for qualifying the next day then after that were impounded. They will work on stability today.

He was out front most of the race, lets see how that car reacts in a 2 or 3 wide draft exiting a corner.
He was out front because he was faster. Speed and handling, he had both and he passed people to get to the front.

He was out front most of the race, lets see how that car reacts in a 2 or 3 wide draft exiting a corner.
He restarted in the back and drove up through the field like he was on a beer run. I watched him on Raceview and it was something to see.

Reactions: Pat
He restarted in the back and drove up through the field like he was on a beer run. I watched him on Raceview and it was something to see.
I watched the race too, just saying when he gets 2 wide with someone coming on his left rear quarter I think his car is going to react just like all the others did last night. Unless for some magical reason this team found something the other 39 teams missed?;)

I watched the race too, just saying when he gets 2 wide with someone coming on his left rear quarter I think his car is going to react just like all the others did last night. Unless for some magical reason this team found something the other 39 teams missed?;)
You saw 39 cars spin out?

Back
Top Bottom