• The forum has been upgraded. Let us know if you find anything broken. Please don't throw wrenches!

F1 2020 News/Misc.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I'll never take it for granted again when I am sitting in my living room watching a race half asleep and being just able to enjoy it. I am disappointed in myself it took something like this virus to be able to realize this, didnt know how good I had it . The Indy 500 and Coke 600 cant be too far away from being offed

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Think the same is going to happen with NASCAR’s Next Gen soon enough too. Who knows what’ll happen to the contracted vendors and a full testing program probably can’t be completed. 2021 was going to be a big year for both F1 and NASCAR with new cars coming online.

Hotrod

Team Owner
Virtual F1 racing starts Sunday March 22 4pm est on F1 Youtube

BE THERE... be there !!!!

Marcingak

Team Owner
Virtual F1 racing starts Sunday March 22 4pm est on F1 Youtube

BE THERE... be there !!!!

The virtual race was pretty bad compared to the NASCAR race. They only ran 14 laps and it had no current drivers aside from Lando Norris.

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
So 15-18 races from Summer on? No breaks I'm assuming?

That sounds unrealistic to me.
They’d have to run everything still on the schedule and reschedule at least one to even hit the low end of that target. Seems ambitious to me.

I read the minimum needed to crown a world champion is 8 and I’d be happy if we could even just get that.

Top Bottom