F1 2022 News/Misc.

FLRacingFan

Pervy dickhead troglodyte
Latifi is officially out at Williams after this season:

Seemed like a nice guy but at this point the money isn’t worth the lack of pace.

Pretty amazing that he’s likely going to wind up finishing 21st in a 20-car world championship twice. That’ll be great trivia one day.

FLRacingFan

F1 continuing to evaluate how much more Mickey they can add to race weekends. Might I add that Domenicali has also floated paying points for practice…

Tony_K

Team Owner
Nope. I don't agree with those changes. I don't mind DRS but let the drivers try to race without it for a bit as it is now.

The safety car on the track vs. VSC will just add more non-racing laps. Think NASCAR.

FLRacingFan

More crummy sprint weekends. These would only be interesting if they inverted the top 8 or 10 like in F2/F3 sprint races but the teams will never agree to that.

donthaveanickname

Viva Polonia
F1 continuing to evaluate how much more Mickey they can add to race weekends. Might I add that Domenicali has also floated paying points for practice…

This sounds like some of the gimmicks Ecclestone would come up with but never actually introduced.
NASCAR doing 36 races a year was OK when every other racing series was doing 15-20. Next year F1 will have 30 races and MotoGP will have 42. At some point it's just too much to keep up with.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
This sounds like some of the gimmicks Ecclestone would come up with but never actually introduced.
NASCAR doing 36 races a year was OK when every other racing series was doing 15-20. Next year F1 will have 30 races and MotoGP will have 42. At some point it's just too much to keep up with.
I follow a 90 race World of Outlaws season just fine

FLRacingFan

Sprinklers at race tracks is arguably better than some of the crap they’re coming up with now.

FLRacingFan

The FIA is currently finalising the assessment of the 2021 financial data submitted by all Formula 1 teams. Alleged breaches of the Financial Regulations, if any, will be dealt with according to the formal process set out in the regulations.

The FIA notes significant and unsubstantiated speculation and conjecture in relation to this matter, and reiterates that the assessment is ongoing and due process will be followed without consideration to any external discussion.

Top Bottom